Chapter 1

Sam POV

I saw her coming into the room. I hide myself behind the curtain. She came in and close the door and on the lights. Since, its a opaque curtain, she didn't manage to see me. She took off her lehenga shawl and throw it on the bed and stood infront of the mirror and with her blouse and lehenga skirt..I don't know what her little brain thought, she immediately took her phone..the next moment my phone rang..I forget to silence my phone and it rang so loud..I hit my head with my palms and took my phone.. she immediately turned around to find where is the sound coming from. That's it, I walked out from the curtain. She stood shocked..her eyes bulged out..

Sivaangi : deiii Sammie..inga enna pandre?

I just smiled and walk towards her..

Sivaangi : deii..yeppa da vantha?

I stood right infront of her..she took few steps back..I grabbed her bare waist and pulled her to me..she gasped and held my shoulders..

Sam : yen madam call panninga?

Sivaangi : haan..athu...ahnn

I tighten the hold on her waist and pulled her more and she hit my chest..

Sam : yen di call panne??

I whispered to her and I could feel her goosebumps..immediately, she pushed me..

Sivaangi : nee yeppa room ku vantha? Inga enna pandre?

Sam : naa en wife paaka vanthen..

Her cheeks immediately turned red as tomatoes. I chuckled..

Sivaangi : Samieee..

Sam : sollunga wifeyy..

Sivaangi : Sammmm..

She blushed and hide her beautiful face on my chest...I caressed her hair and carried her in one swift..she looked at me shocked..I slowly walk towards the bed and let her lay on the bed. I came over her and kissed her whole face..she held my shoulders tightly..her hands slowly moved to my nape and wrapped around it. She pull me more to her and our lips collided. We kissed passionately. After what felt like forever, she push me to stop and I moved apart from her and lay beside her. She panted hard and lean to my chest..

Sam : one day to go Siv..you will be completely mine..

Sivaangi : Mmm!!!

She held my hand and look at our engagement ring and kept my hand near her chest. I chuckled, never in my life I have imagined that I would marry Siv..Time changes alot, from fighting alot to each other now we can't be apart even for a minute..

I knew her since she was 4 years old. She was my neighbour and both our parents are best friends.

Flashback (Sam POV)

I was 6 years old..my parents invite Sivaangi's family for my birthday..I still remember she wore a blue gown and a princess crown and her father carried her in to our house.

Sam's mother : Sofia
Sam's father : Xavier

Sivaangi's mom : Binni
Sivaangi's father : Krishnan

My mom brought the cake and was all set for me to cut the cake..suddenly, she cried loud..her parents were trying to console her but she cried hard and said

Sivaangi : paapavum cake cut panna poren..

Binni ma : paapa, ithu Sam birthday..let's clap for him..inga vaa..

Sivaangi : noooo

Sofia ma : vidu Binni..paapa neeyum vaa..

I looked at my mom..