yet another trophfan chapter

Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading! I think this book has like what-6k reads, so for that I am making a special chapter for you! Enjoy~
•••
Trophy sat up with a big yawn. He looked around and saw a clear sky. He smiled and got ready. He quickly headed downstairs and greeted everyone with a smile.

"Someone's happy today!" Soap smiled at Trophy, trophy returning the smile.

"Well yeah! I was thinking.." He looked at Soap straight in the eyes.

"If its not too cold today we could go out to the beach or something?" Trophy suggested and Soap smiled at the idea. She nodded and gave Trophy his plate, quickly hurrying to tell OJ the plan.

After eating Trophy was washing his plate and he heard the door open. It was Fan.

"Morning trophy!"

"Morning Fan!!" Trophy smiled and put his plate away.

Fan and trophy were on good terms, like really good terms. Trophy wiped his hands and kissed Fan on his cheek, soon leaving the room. Fan smiled to himself.

"Pickle, you look dead!" Trophy looked at pickle in shock.

"Huh? Oh yeah..I think I may be sick."

"Well your always on your stupid game..!"

Pickle yawned and turned his ps5 off. He was quick to fall asleep on the couch, rolling his eyes Trophy went upstairs to annoy the cherries.

"Trophy! Get out!" LC threw a pillow at Trophy as he entered, they were getting ready for the beach. Trophy waited outside for them, seeing their outfits he laughed.

"Those still fit you?"

"Yes! And they are very comfortable.." Right Cherry angrily responded. Left Cherry yawned.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready Trophy?" Left Cherry asked, Trophy did have to get changed so he pushed the Cherries and moved along.

"What an asshole!" Right Cherry rolled his eyes at Trophy.

"What's up his ass today?" Left Cherry began to go down the stairs with Right Cherry following.

The doorbell suddenly rung and Right Cherry ran to open it, LC following behind. Right cherry opened the door with a surprise. It was baseball and the others!! Right cherry smiled letting them in.

"What brings you guys here!!" RC asked excitedly.

"Well, Soap texted us about some trip to the beach. So we decided to come." Baseball answered with a small smile.

"What's all the commotion about?" Nickel came downstairs with a shocked face. His mouth turned into a smile and tan towards Baseball hugging him.

"Dude! You haven't texted me in forever!!" Nickel punched Baseballs arm softly, both of them laughing.

"Well, my phone kind of stopped working, I'm getting a new one tomorrow tho!" Baseball smiled.

Fan walked over into the living room seeing everyone gathered around. He ran over to lightbulb and gave her a big hug.

"Lightbulb!!" Fan smiled. "Fan!!" She hugged him back.

Test Tube had also walked into the living room and smiled at lightbulb. Once everybody was ready they all walked to the beach, it wasn't too far. Trophy noticed he was walking with Fan, so he got a cheeky idea. He put his arm around Fan's shoulder.

Fan smiled at Trophy. "So. Why'd you decide to  go to the beach?" He asked and Trophy smiled at him.

"Well, I just wanted to see you naked again." Trophy laughed as Fan blushed.

"Oh shut up..!" Fan turned his head away. "I'm just kidding babe!" Trophy kissed Fan's cheek.

Soon the group got to the beach and found a spot to set up. Soap quickly called over the cherries before they went to swim, putting sunscreen on them. She began to put sunscreen on everyone allowing them then to go do whatever they wanted.

The cherries ran to the water and began to swim with Nickel and Lightbulb joining. Baseball, Test Tube, and Soap went to go get food and the rest did whatever they did.

Trophy and Fan had also gone into the water. Fan wandered farther into the water with the Cherries leaving Trophy alone. He soon got out and sat down with Pickel.

"Hey- weren't you just in the water?" Pickel yawned. Trophy rolling his eyes. "I was..I umm just decided to get out."

Pickel Lied down and fell asleep. Trophy groaned and stood up, he was bored so he grabbed a bucket and went on a stroll. Collecting seashells.

'ring ring ring ring'

Trophy picked up his phone.

"Trophy! Where are you?"

"I'm near the food stalls, why?"

"Ohh okay!! I'll be there in a sec don't move!"

"Alright"

Trophy hung up and stood there, counting his shells. He grabbed his phone and the prettiest shells and began taking photos of them. Soon having multiple photos of the shells he smiled.

"Cute shells!"

"Oh uhh thanks..?" Trophy put his shells away and turned around. A beautiful girl stood there, she was blonde with hazel eyes and a bikini.

"Y'know..I don't usually tell any guy this but..your really cute!" The girl smiled at him.

"Oh uh..thank you."

"My names Gold! It's nice to meet you.." she stuck out her hand for him to shake. And he did shake her hand.

"Trophy."

"That's a cute name~" She winked at him and he put his hand behind his neck, chuckling nervously. She winked at him.

"You single? I doubt you'd be single tho! A good looking guy like you can't be single-"

"Yeah he's not single."

The girl turned around to look at Fan. Trophy smiling.

"And you are..?"

"His boyfriend."

She scoffed and turned back to Trophy. Grabbing his arm and writing her phone number on it.

"If you ever decide to get rid of that twink- give me a call!" She blew a kiss at him and he turned his head away. Once she went away Fan looked at Trophy.

"Let's go. And wipe that off your arm- her handwriting is like really ugly!" Trophy chuckled at Fan's comment.

—-

"Alright! Three..six..twelve...sixteen.." Soap counted. "Alright let's go!"

It was already late and they were rushing to get home. Everyone had to share showers- either in their room or the other three bathrooms. As soon as they got home, everyone went to shower. After everyone showered, Soap decided to cook dinner.

"Thank you Soap!"

A bunch of thank you's we're passed around and Soap only smiled in return.

Soon after they ate it was time for them to drift off into a nice sleep..jk Fan and Trophy snuck off to the backyard and watched the stars.

—-

THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME A WHILE SO SORRY IT JUST CAME OUT..I have like no motivation to finish anything but ily guys so much so I'm doing this for you!! Cya next chapter MWAH!