Day 3

It was day three, everyone got ready. Nickel sighed and went to go eat cause it was way too early.

"ugh... why wake up early then sleep late.." Nickel groaned while taking a seat.

"uh I don't know" Balloon shrugged while taking a bite of his eggs.

Soap placed Nickel's plate of food down and patted his head. They all ate and went to the convention.

"SO YOUR SURE YOU DIDNT WANT ANY THING TO DO WITH BASEBALL?!"

"bro are you serious. What is with you guys, YOU GUYS ARE CREEPS! SO WHAT IF I LIKE BASEBALL? WHAT WILL YOU GAIN WITH THAT KNOWLEDGE?" Nickel screamed and started panting in anger.

Everyone in the convention looked over at Nickel and the guy. Nickel noticed what he said and soon his face was red.

"hehe I knew he would come out sooner or later" The guy ran away while laughing.

At II...

They were all watching the tv since MePhone4 let them have another free day. Everyone gasped and Baseball quickly covered his face and mumbled something.

"HAH I knew this would happen someday" Suitcase gave a smirk to Baseball.

"I know right he has to text Nickel" Microphone just laughed and gestured to Baseball.

"no, yes?!" Baseball removed his hands and his face was a shade of red.

Baseball grabbed his phone and just stared at the screen. What do I do...? He just SAID THAT?! Ok calm down...Maybe just act cool and text him? ' Baseball thought.

"Gimme Gimme I'll text him since you wont hurry!" Microphone tried to take the phone away but Baseball pushed her away.

At the convention..

Nickel heard his phone and went away from the stage to answer it.

"Hello?"

"O-Oh hey Nickel"

"Hey Baseball"

Nickel felt it hard to breath the more he said Baseball's name.

"so... I heard what you said on the tv-"

Nickel started coughing and fell to his knees. At this point he wasn't red.. He was a tomato, he started shaking.

"o-oh really?"

"yea hey are you ok you don't sound too good?"

...

"I'm perfectly fine but uh I have to go call you soon"

"Oh ok bye!"

Nickel hung up and quickly letting out a relief sigh. He went back and caught Salt and Pepper staring at him.

"OH MY GOSH EEEE NICKEL HAS A THING FOR BASEBALL-" Salt shouted but Nickel kicked her leg making her shut up.

"I don't suppose your gonna say anything Pepper container" Nickel stared her dead in the eyes making the 'I'm about to kill you if you say yes' look.

Pepper sighed and shook her head, Salt fell down and started rocking while grabbing her leg in pain. Pepper helped her up and walked away, Nickel went to the cafeteria and grabbed a candy bar.

"so you like him? hehe cool I liked him more but that's fine...I guess.." Nickel heard a quiet voice behind him and gulped.

The person held Nickel's shoulders and pushed him down and gave him a smirk. Nickel didn't dare to get up, he just stayed calm and stayed still.

"aw come on BEG FOR MERCY I WONT LEAVE YOU ALONE TILL YOU DO SO" The person held Nickel's head up and put a knife to his neck.

"p-please.." Nickel mumbled.

The person giggled and took the knife back then they skipped away. Nickel started shaking of fear, it wasn't like him to do cry or anything like that.. he was just afraid for the first time in years-or months-. Tissues yawned as he walked almost slipping into the cafeteria.

"Nickel..why are you shaking?" Tissues asked while coughing into his arm.

"Somebody just threatened me!" Nickel wipes the fear off his face, stood up now explaining to Tissues what happened..

A couple of days later..

At the end of the day they all got on the bus to leave. It was late and they all fell asleep, except for the driver. OJ and Paper were cuddling, Tissues was fast asleep laying on Cheesy's lap and Cheesy just fell asleep. Trophy slept putting his head forward and Paintbrush wasn't asleep either, They we're doing oil painting. And the rest just slept normally.

"what time is it" Paintbrush whispered to their self. As Paintbrush checked the time it was at least 2-am.

"jeez I should sleep..but I don't want to I need to finish this" Paintbrush quietly groaned and went back to painting.

Hours later when they got home..

"Finally home" Yin cheered as they went inside and finally relaxed.

Everyone didn't know what happened to Nickel except for Tissues who promised not to tell anyone.. Nickel thought it was best to ignore it and calm down.

|.|
|.|
(LMAO I FUCKING HATE MYSLEF IT TOOK ME LIKE A LONG TIME TO THINK ABOUT  WHAT TO DK WITH THIS CHAPTER)