1. Clean & Painful

[June 27, 1971] [7:30 AM]

____________________________________
3rd Person POV:

The sound of the door swinging open instantly makes Michael up, he looks up in fear as he sees his father Joseph approach him

"Hey, get your ass up. I need you to wash the car, I have somewhere to be today" Joseph yelled

Michael rubbed his eyes, pulling the covers on his bed closer to him

"B-But Joseph it's only-"

"What did you just call me?" Joseph yelled, grabbing Michael by his collar .

"I-i meant dad" Michael said, trying not to breakdown crying

Joseph grips his collar a bit together, pulling Michael even closer

"Get your ass up, put on some clothes and go outside and wash my car, understand?" Joseph said

Michael nodded, struggling to hold back Tears. As Joseph released his grip, he exits Michael's room.

Michael gets up from his bed and makes his way to his drawer, where he pulls out this outfit

Along with a pair of dark blue briefs and some black socks.

After gett dressed, Michael heads downstairs, where he sees his mother, his older sister Latoya, his little sister Janet, and his 3 older brothers, Jermaine, Tito and Jackie.

He makes his way to the open garage, grabbing the water hose and turning it on. He points the water hose at the car, watching as the car gets soaked with water.

After doing this for about 5 minutes, he then dumps a bucket of soap on the car.

While doing so, he hears his name being called, he turns around to see his next door neighbors son, Prince.

Michael waves at prince, with a huge smile on his face. Prince waves back, also blowing Michael a kiss.

Michael immediately blushes, blowing a kiss back to prince.

What Michael's family doesn't know, is that Michael has been secretly hanging out with the next door neighbor Prince. Not only that but he and Prince have a thing for each other, which is extremely risky givin the fact that both their families have a huge hatred for homosexuality.

After waving at each other once again, prince makes his way back into his house.

Michael blushed again, continuing the wash the car. After finally finishing up with the cat, Joseph makes his way outside.

He looks at Michael with the most disgusted face ever.

"YOU DIDN'T DO IT RIGHT, YOU MISSED TOO MANY SPOTS, DO IT AGAIN OR YOU WONT BE EATING BREAKFAST, LUNCH OR DINNER TODAY" Joseph snapped.

Michael just nodded, tears pouring down his face as he began to rewash the car.