Coffee

3rd person POV :

Ranboo just walk down the street to the coffee shop in 8 pm. He stop at a nearest coffee shop and ashe walk in he saw a lot of people[Well i mean its a coffee shop]. He decided to Take a sit on the table at the corner. Suddenly a boy come to him

Ranboo POV :
I take a sit and look at the menu on the table. I didn't notice that someone comes to me. A small gremlin British noise i heard make me turn at the person. I saw a blonde man with blue eyes and a pretty smiles on his face. "Hello hello! what can i serve you tonight?" Said him. I continue look at the menu for a sec. "Uhhh a Vanilla Latte with a uhmm. . . Oreo Ice cream please!" I replied. "One Vanilla Latte with Oreo Ice cream, anything else?" He said. I shake my head as a no. "Well then, that will be £5" he said. I take out my wallet and give him the money also a tip for him. He smiles warmly and then say thank you then slowly walk away.

I sigh and start to pull out my phone and texting One of my Friend, Tubbo.  i told him that im in the UK right now and i ask him for a permission to stay in his house for the meet up. A few minutes later, The boy comes again to me and serve my drink. "Enjoy your drink, i hope you had a great day " he said with a smile on his face. I went blush a bit then i smiles back at him then he walked away. "What the hell was that. . ." I thought. I calm down myself and start to drink my coffee. It taste delicious like holy cow, its now one of my favorite Latte's in my life. I drink the coffee while I continue on texting Tubbo.

Tommy POV :
I go back to my work after i serve a coffee to the boy that sat on the corner table. He's so nice also unique with the glasses and mask on his face. I chuckles softly. "Get back to work toms, also philza said were going to close at 10pm from now on" said one of the workers. I nodded and start to doing my work again as a waiter/butler.

30 MINUTES LATER

3rd POV :
Ranboo start to get out the cafe and going back to his hotel. He needs to packing up for the meet up with tubbo and tommy. Well he didn't knew tommy face that much. Either with tommy, he didn't even know what Ranboo looks like. Ranboo Arrived at his hotel and quickly go to the elevator. Once he gets to his room, he start to pack the things that he want to brought to Tubbo house and leave the rest that aren't important.

To Be Continue ..

Creator note :
Hello hello creator/Noah here! Hi and yes this is an platonic book so please do not send me any hate comments or stuff bcs i also new here to making a book and sorry if the English are bad. But I really hope y'all enjoy it.