His Birthday

—Few Months later—
April 5th

Ranboo POV
.
.
.
"mom?.." i peaked from other room, sees her cooking in the kitchen for dinner. "Yes sweetie?" She said. 9th april it's Tommy birthday.. and now its 5th April. i cant miss it.. i want to be there for him.. i want.. confess? Because i cant hide this feelings, im sick of hiding shit. I walk to my mom and i ask. "mom, can i go to the UK again? A—and um.. probably moved there..?" I gulp and wait for her reaction. She just stunned there in silent, it was a long awkward silent. I decided to go to my room but suddenly.."*Sigh*,[Insert ranboo name] If you wanted to then you can" she looked at me slowly and smile's. My eyes are widen, i ran to her and hug her slowly. She hug me back slowly and pat my head "Just stay safe and go get him" yea she knew a lot of toms because i tell her. I nodded slowly and let go of her. I quick ran to my room and start to packing my stuff and my gaming set up, booking for a flight on my phone quick which is i will go tomorrow at 11 am. So excited as always to met up with him and everyone again.

but then.. when i confess to him, i just wish that he likes me back.. if he's not.. well it's alright, at least.. we still... best friends? Yea. Hopefully.

—skip—
8th April

Tommy POV
I cant believe im turning 18th tomorrow.. i wish ranboo there well that should be impossible tho. My parents just.. fighting each other again. Im scared but I decided to ran away from the window. I quick get my back and stuff, throw it out to the window and i go out. Slowly grab my stuff on the ground and Grab my bag. Put on my hoodie and start walks away from home. I don't know where should i go. It was 8 pm, should i.. go to Wilbur?.. or maybe tubbo? But I don't want to disturb any of them.

It slowly raining, geez im cold.. i hug my self tight and go to the bus stop. Its so cold tonight. "I miss you so mu—" i got cut off, someone tapped my shoulder, i look at them and i saw tall 6'8 man. It was... RANBOO?! "Tommy?.. w—why you here?" He said. Am I hallucinating?! I—is it really him?! "R—ranboo?" My eyes widen and wanting to tearing up

He hugs me slowly, i was shaking and slowly hug him back tightly. "YOU IDIOT! YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOUR BACK!" I yelled as i tearing up.
"Im sorry— i—i just wanted to surprise you for .. y—your birthday"

Ranboo POV
I see Tommy's eyes widened. Im now Living at an apartment even tho I still need to go to US soon for my other stuff there but I officially moved out. "Y—you do this f—for me?.." he said and I nodded slowly. Tears falling down from his eyes and sobbing on my chest,I slowly rub his back and trying to calm him down. "Ranboo you idiot...*Sniff*" i giggled a little.
"At least For you strawberry'.." i kinda embarrassed to call him that but .. I wanted to call him that nickname for long. Why? Cuz ... he smells like strawberries, his blonde Curly hair its soft and the eyes of him its blue like the beautiful ocean.. Hes.. such my type.

"now.. tell me why are you out at this time..?" I said worryingly and pat him slowly."*sniff*.... M—my shit parents Arguing bcs of me..s—so I decided to go.." he mumbles but could heard it a bit. I look at him slowly and he look at me back,"hey toms.. not all of it is your fault alright, they're just... being such a d!ck" i said and slowly he calm down and chuckles a bit. Aww cute.. I—I MEAN— w—well its true uhm- "y—yea sure ranboo.. they're a d!ck" i smiles slowly when He chuckle. I let out sigh and look at him again. "You're so cute when you chuckles like that.." i mumbles. Wait- did i— "I beg you pardon?" He looked at me directly stares at me. OH MY GOD WHAT DID I JUST SAY- "uhm uhm nothing— its nothing" i said awkwardly. He looked like didn't care at it too so we're fine. "So.. you live at tubbo or?.." he ask. "tommy.. i moved out" i said

He's eyes are widen again. Looks like he disbelief but now its true. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" He yelled disbelief, i just give him a chuckles and Nodded at him. He smiles happily as he looks at me and i smiles back at him. "Finally i can visit my Lover everyday" he said. I stunned as my cheek goes red slowly. "I— excuse me?" I awkwardly said and Blushes. Lover?!.. H—He likes me?! I—

"Tommy you—" i got cut off as he suddenly kissed me. My eyes are shocked and widen. I—.. ITS THIS EVEN Real?! We're like kissing for a half minutes to catch breath. I look at him blush and he looked at me back. He's face go red as a tomato and he looked away. "AHH!! S—SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO I— I JUST UM" he yelled and stutter. Man.. hes.. lips are soft.. 'Wait WHAT AM I THINKING, GOSH DARN IT' i blushing furiously, still looked at him. I take a deep breath and.. i pull him close to me for another kiss and we just did it.

TW. Kissing Photo
[Not their real Photo, just similar]

[Credit To the person/acc i found on another wattpad stories, Its not Really them ]

Tommy POV
we kissed about 2 minutes straight and we let go to catch breath. My eyes are widened and i got red as a real tomato. "I like.. you too toms.." he said. I looked at him disbelief. He likes me back?! Are this even real?! "Ive been liking you since .. long time ago.. or should i said When i met you on the server.." he said with a blush on his face. I couldn't say anything. I just get stunned because of it. "but.. you like tubbo too?.. i—i mean you're platonically married him" i said confused. He laugh. "It just roleplay tommy, me and tubbo already talk about it and he kinda shipped us platonically" he said. "So that mean.." he nodded slowly. "We're now a thing if you wanted that.. platonically of course or maybe not if you're comf—"
I pull him to another kiss, im just enjoying this alot more tho. His lips its soft. Smells like mint and blueberries. We slowly pull it out i blushes and hides my face on his chest, hugging him slowly. "Love you boo.." i said. He pat me gently and slowly, i purr a bit and he giggled. "Aww.. love you too bud" he said

3rd POV
The rain stopped, tommy decided to go to ranboo apartment and stay for a bit in there with him. Ranboo knows that he doesn't want to come back To his Parents and Tommy's scared of them. He blame himself at everything that his parents argued. Ranboo getting worried and decided to take him away from them. As their arrived, Ranboo give him Some of his clothes and Tommy's goes Change in the bathroom. Once done Its ranboo turn to Change. After the changing part done their decided to watch some Movie before sleep, "What do you want to watch?" Ranboo ask. "How about.. Resident Evil?". Ranboo Loves to play that before. Tommy's knew ranboo like a bit of a horror, even tho he didn't like horror but when ranboo beside him he'll be alright.. right? Ranboo start to put the Movies on while tommy just snuggles up to him and watch it with him. Ranboo cuddles him slowly while he's watching and Tommy's cuddles him back. Their both happy to have each other love. Until their fell asleep, as tommy sat on his lap and leaned to his chest and ranboo cuddling him still. The movie is still going but the other two boy its already sleep.

End
"Thank you guys so much for reading, imma go ended here but Dw I'll make Another book about them or maybe Beeduo. Platonically still of course and oneshots so just stay tune. Love y'all so much and stay safe<3" -Noah