Zarielle / bestfriend

Name : Thea Ice 'Ace' Choi / Choi Hyeneul Dyeol (korean) / Ace Suzuki(japan)
Aka :Royal Exostan

Age :12

Gender : female

Hair : Black with red,blue,white and orange highlights

Eyes : Right side Blue ....left side Black both

Skills : can make fire,water,ice...has also the power of telekenesis and light.
knows Taekwondo and Hapkido.

History : She was born in korea but transfered to japan then philippines there she met her bestfriend angel then she trasnfered again to korea.
she also have a brother and a sister....her brother is choi minho of Shinee and Choi sulli of F(x). her dream is to become a kpopstar like her siblings.she loves anime and also a gamer.she has a scar at her bottom lip because when she was still young she got lost in the woods and got scratch by a wolf.Her idol in the korean industry is Park Chanyeol of exo because he's good in rapping and he's very talented.She aced music and arts.Daughter of Siwon XD.She's currently a trainee in smtown.has a tattoo in her wrist that says happiness delight.

likes:Food,music,anime,kpop,exo,color black,blue and white,cat :3,marshmallowww and ice creammmm,pepero/pocky,sweets,piatos,gangstah and nice person(of course duhh)

dislikes:Fakes,feeling,sadistic,over confident and disrespectful.

it's too long sarreh and there's only one character so I can start the story.