Angel, and Wolfen

Angel : hi just tell me if you want to join, and I'll do your description on my other parts, and only 5 person will join.
Bonnie : can I be added with the gang?
Angel : yup even though your five I'll just add the person who wants to join.
-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\__________________^^^^^^^^^^^______________________-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\
Name : Angel Icephoenix.
Aka : Lolz Icebird.

Age : 11

Gender : female

Hair : braided baby blue.

Eyes : Crimson red.

Skills : elements, talk to animals, transform, ability to transform into shadow.

Guild : fairy tail.

History : aged eleven, and lives in a normal house in the beautiful meadows, always practice her swordsmanship with her friends, and go to school with Bonnie (if you read the long lost friend book) she happily helps her animals friends, and she plays with her cousin, she always picks flowers, and watch over the sunset. She always go to her friend at the (author : I don't have a choice anymore) Freddy Fazbear's pizza. She loves watching b-daman, and anime, and she draws something she likes. Sometimes she watch PewDiePie, and his friends, and she play on the facebook Lunatera. She had few friends, and had a boastful classmate her name was Asuka Kotomaru.

Likes and dislikes

Likes : anime,b-daman, animals, and music.
Dislikes : girls (not you people only Asuka) and people who thinks what I like is you know like they don't care.

-----------Wolfen
Name : Wolfen The White Winged Wolf.
Aka : Alpha, or Wolfen.

Age : unknown.

Gender : male.

Fur : white.

Eyes : ice blue.

Master : Angel Icephoenix

Skills : flys, shots lighting, and fire, and have massive bites, and powerful paws

History : his age was unknown due to the legend which that means he must find a master so he search at the meadows. He saw a nice normal house, and he saw a girl who help an animal. Also what he heard was "there was a girl who have the will to talk to animals, and help them" that was about it so he ran over there he bark at the girl. The girl barely notice, and she says "well hello there your an extraordinarily wolf who has wings" she says, maybe she didn't know the prophecy "I am Wolfen The White Winged Wolf"I said to her. "Hello what are you doing here in these kinds of lands?" She ask cheerfully, and that hit me she is a cheerful girl just like my old master "a-are you the daughter of the Icephoenix's family?" I ask to her. She stop speaking for awhile then she cries "yes I'am the daughter of the remaining Icephoenix's family"she said sadly "I'm so sorry for your lost, but let me make it up for you I'll be your new pet" I said to her. She stop crying, and she hugged me, and that was the time I was her pet.

Likes and dislikes
Likes : her master, ramen, and MEAT
Dislikes : people who bully his master, water.