Part 2 - going to the beach with everyone

Kyle POV
"So what are we gonna do Shane?" I ask "how 'bout going to the beach with your cousin, and her friends?" She answered "maybe that will be the best idea I'll call her now" I said. As I grab my phone I call my cousin "hello what brings you to call me this early?" She said "you're gonna love what I have to say!........were going to the beach!" I said "really okay, but when?" She ask "well maybe two days this week so call your friends now" I said she nodded then hung up the phone "so we're are going if we're going to the beach?" Shane ask "of course to our beach remember" I said "oh right so let's pack today so we can go there early" she said I nodded.

Angel POV
I call Bonnie so he can said to his friends to come to the beach "oh Angel why did you call me?" He said "we will go to the beach Bonnie!" I squeal "okay! Calm down so when we will go to the beach Angel?" He ask. "Two days, and this week so pack up so we will be not late" I said "how 'bout Mist? Will she come too?" He said "I haven't ask her yet get packing with your friends Bonnie!" I said "okay you don't have to be grumpy" he whined. "I'm just excited okay bye Bonnie" I said "bye" then he hung up then I call Mist "hey Misty sorry for calling you because we're going to the beach!" I said "really well I've go- but wait when?" She ask "two days this week" I said "well it a good thing we a Sembreak" she said."pack your things so I can pack mine okay?" I said "okay see you at your house" she said "see you" then I hung up.

Le time skip cause I'm bored
Main POV
"Okay it's beach time I've already pack my things I already check if there's something missing" Angel said "Wolfen want to come or not" Angel ask "okay I'll come but I'm not swimming I hate the water" he said "oh there here hi guys" Angel said Bonnie and his friends are their including Misty "oh here comes my cousin" Angel said. Her cousin rides the van "come on guys let go" Kyle said so we put our things behind the van then go to you sits. Angel is between Misty, and Bonnie while Bonnie is next to Freddy then Goldie then Foxy then Chica in the front was Kyle in the driver seat, and Shane beside her "lets go" we all said in unison.

Time skip by shadow
Main POV
We were already on the beach, and didn't expect that the annoying girls will be here "Bonnie~ you look handsome~" Asuka said "what?! You were not invited!" Bonnie shouted "Bonnie let go were abou- um hello Asuka-chan" Angel said. I was wearing a hoodie with shorts "oh my god you think you look cute?! You're ugly!" Asuka said sticking her tongue out i put my head down then cry Angel feel that shadow what to come out, but I said no "Asuka that enough?!" Bonnie slap her revealing a red mark on her face "Bonnie that enough I don't wanna ruin this time!" Angel shouted.

Angel POV
I shouted at Bonnie then I began to ran away with tears in my eyes. Then my vision went blurry I heard a voice "Angel! Angel I'm sorry" then I black out ending falling.

Bonnie POV
I was shock to see her black out I grab her bridal style, and went to our camping house "what happened to her Bonnie?!" Misty shout "she was running then black out come on let's go" I said (I'm so frail in this story so much which it's not) after a while Angel regained consciousness "lie down a bit Angel" I said, but when I look at the door Asuka was there her face was "please notice me senpai~" look, I give her "go back now!" Look she open the door with her friends. The others were at the ocean swimming while I guard Angel. Then when I look at Angel her eyes were angered which make Shadow worried "Angel are you all right?" I said she said "LeAvE wHiLe YoU cAn" I was shock by her so did Asuka, and her friends. Then Asuka, and her friends leave "Angel this isn't like you" I said almost crying "NeVeRmInD tHaT ThIs Is ThE UsUaL mE wHeN I'm AnGrY" she said then her angered eyes when back to normal.

Angel POV
This me when I'm angered the other me cause some times there will no miss goody toosho "im alright Bonnie that my other side so never underestimate me" I said happily "okay *gulp* I won't" he said-

Angel : sorry for the cliffhanger cause I don't have time, and stay awesome byeee *vanish*