Kevin 11

Prologue

🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝

The Tennysons and emilys check in to a fancy hotel in New York City.

Gwen; Wow, this hotel has everything! Indoor pool, full day spa...

Max; Now, don't get used to it. it's only for one night.

Ben; *bored then suddenly sees a Sumo Slammers-brand kiosk installed in the mall* Woah, the new Sumo Slammer video game's in there!

Charlie: Dont even think about it ben.

Guard: *stops him at the entrance* pass? 

Ben: *fumbles around in his pockets* Uh, must've left it inside. I'm one of the game pros testing out the system!

Guard: VIPs only.

Ben; *slumps back on over to Gwen and Max*

Max; I know what you're thinking so no sneaking back in there.

Henry: we mean it ben. 

Ben; I won't! *waits for them to leave and smugly turns on the Omnitrix. An invisible Ghostfreak flies up next to the guard*

Ghostfreak; But he will! *flies past the confused guard to where the game is being held and picks up the controller* The ultimate sneaky peak...for the ghost with the most freak!

At an elevator, Max pauses before pressing the 'up' button. He looks behind him.

Max; Ben?

Henry: *sighs* max Dont unpack. 

Max: why? 

Henry: wait about 13 minutes...

"HIGH SCORE 500,000" flashes on the game's screen.

Ben; Yes! New high score!

Guard; *walks up behind Ben and grabs his shoulder* What do ya got to say for yourself, kid?

Ben; Uhh, "game over"?

Charlie: im not bailing you out this time ben. 

🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝

Act 1

everyones kicked out of the hotel. The guard throws them their luggage.

Guard; And never come back!

Max (to Ben); I told you not to sneak back in there!

Ben; Well if you want to get all technical about it...

Creamy: SHUT UP BEN! 

Gwen; I never even got a chance to take a shower, in a real shower for the first time all summer! Plus they had a spa. A spa! Nice going, doofus.

Charlie: i was excited! for once i agree with gwen! GWEN! 

In the Rust Bucket, Max and henry scold Ben.

Max; How do you expect me to trust you if you keep misusing the watch?

Ben; Excuse me, I used it 100 times for good! Why can't I use it just once for me?

Charlie: We both know youve used that thing Selfishly more then once! dont lie!

Max; It's not how many times you use it Ben, it's how you use it!