Tourist Trap

Prologue

The episode begins with Ben, in the Rust Bucket, and a kid in a nearby car making funny faces at each other.

Gwen; I'd warn you that your face might freeze like that, but in your case, it would be an improvement.

Emily Twins: *eye their eyes* 

Kid in the other car:  *decides to eat his burger and shows it all chewed up*

Charlie: *gags and looks away* 

Ben; *Disgusted* Ohh, man. The seafood special. Time to pull out the secret weapon. *bends down so he can't be seen then activates the Omnitrix and transforms into Stinkfly*

Stinkfly:  *emerges and makes horrifying faces and sounds* 

The kid; *scared out of his wits and screams*

that prompts his father to look at Stinkfly. 

The father; *also scared and speeds ahead of the RV*

Stinkfly; *lies down on the floor and laughs*

Sammy: Wow... harsh...

Gwen; There is such a thing as 'taking a joke too far' you know.

Stinkfly; *continues to laugh then sees that Gwen is about to sit down* *sprays slime onto her seat*

Gwen: *sits on it* *Gasps and grumbles at Stinkfly*

Charlie: *covers her nose* BEN! TOO FAR! 

Stinkfly; Impossible. Funny is funny.

Max; Ben, better get up here.

The RV screeches to a halt and Stinkfly goes sliding to the front.

Charlie: *hovers right above the floor* good thing mom taught me how to hover 

Max; Oh, good. You're all ready to go. We got trouble ahead.

They all see a a propane truck has overturned and the truck driver is stuck inside. There is also a fire spreading just outside the truck.

Driver; HELP! *Bangs the door*

Bystander; The door's stuck! He can't get out!

Driver; HELP!

Max; If that propane he's hauling catches fire, that truck will become a rocket to the moon.

The driver looks on, terrified.

🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝🍇🍒🥝

Act 1

Stinkfly;  *flies out of the RV and closer to the truck. The flames' intensity increases, making Stinkfly step back* Ugh! Ouch!

Max; *To the crowd* Come on, folks. Give the... bug a chance to work.

Stinkfly; The fire's too intense. Ungh! I wish I was Heatblast. Hey, that gives me an idea. *takes to the air and shoots slime at the fire, extinguishing it*

Stinkfly then goes on top of the truck and uses his sharp tail to tear the metal off the roof. Stinkfly uses his hands to create a hole big enough to get the truck driver out. He picks the driver up and flies.