The Alliance

High above the Earth, the Chimeran Hammer floats through space. Its hangar opens up and two Mechadroids are ejected and sent to earth. A basic bioid monitors them and speaks to Vilgax, who is recovering in his healing tank. 

Bioid: The drones have launched. Equipped with the improved internal tracking system, they should be able to find and retrieve the Omnitrix.

Vilgax; *labored* They may find it, but retrieving it will not be easy. Whoever possesses the Omnitrix continues to be an opponent of extreme danger, and inspiring brilliance!

Meanwhile on Earth, Ben walks through a gas station store. His stomach rumbles.

Ben; Man, I'm starved!

He notices a stacked pyramid of cookie boxes. As he takes a box from it, the rest of the pyramid loses balance and falls over on Gwen. She pops out of the pile.

Gwen; Smooth move, Tennyson.

Charlie: thats gravitys fault not bens. 

The two exit the store and walk towards Grandpa Max, washing the back window of the Rust Bucket. Someone had written "Wash me! :*" in the window's dust with their finger.

Max; Huh... Nice artwork, Ben!

Ben; i do know how make a statement.

Suddenly, a heavy-looking truck at the gas station gets hit by a laser, blowing it open and catching fire.

Charlie: HOLY MOM! 

Gwen; No, THAT'S a statement!

🥭🥥🥝🍉🥭🥥🥝🍉🥭🥥🥝🍉🥭🥥🥝🍉🥭🥥🥝🍉🥭🥥🥝🍉🥭🥥🥝🍉

Act 1

The blast that shot the truck came from a gang of 3 vigilantes, all wearing full biker outfits and wielding laser rifles. They advance on the scene and notice the Tennysons.

Gang Leader *to Max*; What are you looking at?

Max is stunned. The gang leader points their rifle at Max.

Max; Charlie Gwen, Ben, get back!

They fire the rifle. Max shoves Gwen and Ben behind the Rust Bucket and manages to dive to the ground. 

Ben; Gotta get Grandpa out of there! *Ben activates the Omnitrix.*

Charlie: oh no you dont! *causes a flash bang with her magic to blind the villian about to hurt ben* 

The gang members grab bags of money from the hole in the truck, but a rumble soon catches their attention: Four Arms is there. He pounds the ground, sending a shockwave that knocks the gang over.

Four Arms; *To Gwen and Max* Go!

Gwen helps up Max and the two run for cover. Just then, the driver of the blasted truck gets out, holding his head.

Four Arms; You okay?

The driver sees Four Arms, is terrified, and runs away yelling

Four Arms; Hmm, wonder if that's a "yes"...