nineteen

The next morning, Touya woke them up with a better attitude. Jirou looked a little better but both of them were off in their different ways. Momo couldn't help but feel close minded, guilty even. She pushed both of them and would never feel what they have felt.

They walked and walked for hours, to the point where Momo couldn't feel the pain in her feet. She wanted to understand, she wanted to comfort her girlfriend, but she felt like she couldn't meet those expectations.

"I have a question," Touya said blankly.

"Yes?" Momo answered quietly, she tried to push the feeling away little by little.

"Are you and Jirou a thing?" His voice asked.

The two girls exchanged glances, trying to think of an answer.

"Look, I don't really care if you guys are, I'm just curious. You guys were all up on each other last night and it was actually kinda adorable," Touya laughed at himself.

Momo flushed, "W-Well-"

"Yeah, we're together." Jirou answered.

"That's nice, soon you guys will be home, and everything will back to normal." His voice softened, it sounded like he was talking to himself.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I just really needed that walk last night," Touya answered, "anyways, there should be a village somewhere around here,"

"What are we going to do at a village?" Jirou asked.

"See if Shoto or that dark haired kid was there, and if they were if we can get some advice on where they went next." Touya answered.

"You're not planning to hurt him, right?" Momo asked, hoping her worst fear wouldn't be true.

"Well, what do you think?" Touya asked.

Momo didn't know what to think, or where to even start. She opened her mouth to reply, but closed it, realizing she really had nothing to say back. She didn't want Touya to hurt Sero at all, but then again Touya wants his dad happy, and his dad will be happy with Sero harmed.

Touya hummed with no response, "What I thought."

...

hi.

i have come here to discuss, the rankings...

THANK U GUYS SO MUCH I AM #SOBBING

i would've never guessed this would happen but i literally love you guys so much thank you so so so so so so so much for the support