Flaskback

3rd Person's P.O.V

When Kim Choo met Ayana James in his senior year of highschool, he instantly fell in love with the short, shapely goddess.

Smooth carmel skin,pink full lips,honey brown eyes, chubby cheeks, thick black hair that was always kept in a bun, big boobs,hour glass figure,thick luscious thighs, big bouncy ass.

When they first started going out, his parents thought it was just a phase so they allowed him to go out with her.

When word got to them that she was pregnant with his child they made it so he never knew.

The Choo's were powerful people, feared in the underworld and highly sort after, they own fifty percent of every major company around the world, the Choo group is the largest family owned business and, Honda Choo, was the head of it all.

Mr.Honda Choo married Su-Lin Choo when he was only 17 as part of an arranged marriage to join two failing companies, then four years later, Kim Choo was born.

Meanwhile, 19 year old, Mary James, had just given birth to Ayana James,after the death of her husband, she had moved in with her mom. Ayana grew up to look like the blend of both her parents. She was kind,smart and funny,well liked and friendly.

When she met the guy of her dreams by Kim Choo,they fell in love and she had gotten pregnant as teens do.

Already scared,when the intimidating Mr.Honda Choo approached her, she already knew what was coming.

"Your going to ruin my son's life...here this is 5 million it'll be enough for you and the kid to live off of" he said sternly

"Honda, I don't want your money, I really love your son, please don't make me do that to him" she spoke

"I don't care about your feelings, my son's bride is already picked out and your holding him back" He spoke to her

"If you really love him, you'll do this" he added playing on her feelings for him.

After her chat with him, she decided that as much as she loved him, leaving was going to give him the best possible future.

And so she did......she broke up with him and her family moved away, she went to college after she gave birth to Zac, she worked and took care of him.

Ten years later, both of their lives are pulled together because of past events.

You know the saying...."if u love something let it go.....and if comes back then it was really yours".

This is their story...