A Wizard...

Ah, my lovely Lord,

The noble and beautiful flower of evil,

You are the most beautiful, number one in this world.

ーMirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most...

ーFor thee, guided by the Mirror of Darkness,

Follow thy heart and take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.

Flames that turn even stars into ashes,

Ice that imprison even time,

Great tree that swallow even the sky,

Don't be afraid of the power of darkness,

Come now, show your power.

Mine, theirs, and yours,

There's only a little time left for us.

Do not let go of that hand, at all costs.

....

Then...why did you force me out?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pardon me," Yuu asked, looking up at the older woman before him in confusion. "I'm a wizard?"

'Yes," she nodded, her glasses glinting in the light as his mother and father began fanning themselves in shock. "You are a wizard and have been accepted into England's finest Magical School. Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. I am deputy headmistress Minerva Mcgonagall. I'm also the head of the House of Gryffindor. One of the four houses in our school."

"And I'll need to go to the wizarding shops to purchase my items," he began. "And I'll need someone to go with me?"

"That shall be me on any day that you choose," she nodded, smiling down at the boy who looked at the letter in confusion.

So he did have magic after all...

"Would today be okay," he asked, looking up at the woman who jolted in shock. "I think my mother and father need some time to come to terms with this on their own."

"If...if you could Yuu," his father begged, his mother breathing harshly as she looked between her son and the letter. "Take my wallet and get the money you need...for your items. Please, give us time," he begged the woman who nodded.

"You are the last student I have to contact. I am free to take you to Diagon Alley," she nodded. "If you are sure then I suggest you get some more comfortable clothes on."

"Right," he nodded, rushing up the stairs to his room where he threw on some jeans and a pair of sneakers. He reached for his jewelry box, pulling out the stack of cash he had steadily been gaining the last few months since he got back and grabbed his Magic Pen as well.

A spark he associated with him rubbing socked feet on the carpet ran through him and he moved to grab the wallet his dad said he could take and took out an extra few hundred pounds to exchange for money. He ran back into his room and grabbed an armband which he quickly wrapped around his upper arm as he trotted down the stairs to the woman who awaited bu the fireplace.