Pain

What is pain??

That ugly tug of discomfort in your waterline when your eyes well up with tears that is pain...

What is pain??

When there is so much to say but you don't find words to express yourself that is pain...

What is pain??

When you want to cry your heart out but there is no one to lean your shoulder on...there is no one comfort you that is pain...

What is pain??

When those unsaid words ooze out your heart in the form of tears that is pain...

What is pain??

When you struggle to find a place where no can your tears that is pain...

What is pain??

When you see your parents cry because of you but you can't do anything...you feel helpless...useless and many other ugly feelings that is pain...

What is pain??

When you can't give your parents what they want as you are already fighting an ugly battle with your heart that is pain...

What is pain??

When you experience people showing how disgusting you are and that feeling becomes dangerously unbearable that is pain...

What is pain??

When you have to swallow back your tears and mask up your emotions that is pain...

What is pain??

When you don't get answers to your questions that is pain...

What is pain??

When the heart itself begs to eyes "Stop pouring it's getting unbearable for me" that is pain

What is pain??

When you feel like escaping from this world only to lessen your pain and that's called the real pain...