Buchchu❤

6th March 2014

My birthday

When I was back from college and ran into my house I found a cute little angel with four tiny paws...a small black button like nose...two russet brown innocent eyes and a small tail that was almost the size of my index finger...

Indeed an angel you are❤

And the moment you lifted your tiny head and looked at me I was drowned and fascinated by your innocence...

I was scared to touch you...

You were that small...

Just a 15 days baby...

But the strong urge to hold you once...kiss you once caused me to take your small body in my big palms...

And trust me...

The moment you were in my arms I was gone...

Soft and fluffy like a teady bear...

My teady bear...

Your nose and paws were as glossy and softy

I rubbed my nose tip with yours and you wiggled in my arms...

The first time I felt you...

The best feeling ever...

No words can ever be able to describe that feeling...

And with the same excitement I named you as Lucy...the Princess of Narnia...

You are our princess buchchu...

And holding you close to my chest like a baby I spent the whole night feeling your warmth...

One of the best nights in my life...

Days and nights went on and don't know how and when our tiny princess grew so fast that it began running all over the house...

Whenever it ran the ghungroo around it's neck would make a cute jingle enough to vanish all our stress and tiredness

And slowly you became the Princess of our colony...

Sitting on the verandah slab you actually looked like a King...

Your strong roar whenever you saw a stranger would echo the walls of our colony...

Whenever you saw a familiar person you would wiggle your tail and when the person talked to you...you would ask him to roam his hand in your thick fur...

You loved when someone plays with your fur...

Holding your belt in your mouth you would go to the shop with Daddy and get your favourite biscuits and toasts and everyone would just go awe with your charms...

When someone asked "Lucy give me the biscuits too" you would growl at them with an expression that meant "This is mine"

Too possessive about her belongings...

Everyone said Lucy is so innocent and cute...

Though you were innocent you were naughty too...

You trouble me a lot...

You would never get ready to take a bath...You would run away from me and hide under the furnitures

No wonder how you would come to know that on the particular day I decided to give you a bath and you would not allow me to even touch you..

I still remember the day when I had to sit outside the house for one hour only to make you believe that I am not at home and won't give you a bath...

Still I didn't get your logic...