chapter 11

Gregory pov

Y/n: I'm sorry but WE HAVE TO SURVIVE!!!

Y/n screamed with tears in her eyes. I hate when she is like this but I have to be brave for her. That gives me an idea

Gregory: Y/n put the plushie on the desk she can point to which door they are going to come from you take the right door I'll take the left door

She nods as she put the plushie on the desk as she stands up she points to both doors. Hearing both Monty and Roxanne. I and Y/n push the button

Mini Isabella: you kids got this

Y/n: YOU CAN TALK?!?

She nods

Gregory: okay that's interesting

Try not to freak out while Y/n looks pale and about to pass out any sec now

Y/n: how are we going to survive this

Sliding down the down hugging her knees

I sigh and looked at my watch

Mini Izzy: well you are stuck here as you can see they are on both sides

We nod

Y/n: and the power is going down to

I grab my and Y/n flashlight and charged them. As mini Isabella jumps down and waddles over to Y/n as she picks her up and holds her as if she was a baby close to her chest.

Mini Isabella: I have an idea but you have to listen to me okay follow exactly as I say

We nod as Y/n stand up with my help

Mini Isabella: Y/n opened the room with Roxy and same for you Gregory to Monty run around or slide under them after that push the button to lock them ingot it?

We nod Y/n put mini Isabella on her head we got into our place. We looked at each other and nodded pushing the buttons at the same time as running as both Monty and Roxanne chased after us. We slide under them out the door and push the button locking them in it.

Y/n: HOLY COW THAT WORKED!!!

Gregory: now we wait for Freddy and the Big Isabella

Y/n: I'm calling her mini for now

Mini: I'm okay with that

Freddy: All done! See? That was not so bad. If the path looks clear, head to the prize counter.

Y/n: come on!

Put mini in her pure and she sticks her head out. And grab my hand and walk through the doors of the Security office

Gregory: Y/n where are we going?

Y/n: I saw another door over here look

Pointing another door

Gregory: nice

Monty: give up

Y/n: let's hurry

running to the door

Isabella: Go to the back of the Prize Counter. The fire escape is in the VIP room

Y/n: okay off to find that room

We walk out of the door soon as we did we both saw Roxanne and monty walking around.

Y/n: We just dealt with them why do we have to deal with her again I don't like this Gregory.

She whimpered while holding my hand I can feel her shaking. I know that as long as she stays but me she should be okay.

Roxy: Are you lost?

Oh no

Y/n: RUN!!!!

I and Y/n took off running away from Roxanne and Monty. We can tell when they are chasing up for us the whole ground shakes. Making a shape turn to lose them else ended up losing them and running into a hallway.

Y/n: I think we lost them

She said with a huff

I notice a save your area I walk over there to save the area we've been in and saw Y/n looking at something.

Gregory: Y/n? What are....you.....looking.....at.....

I say slowly when I was what she was looking at. In the room was a dome that looks out inside the pizzaplex with stars going around it as well as all the animatronics wearing helmets.

Y/n: this place is cool

I nodded in agreement as we walk in a mother hallway and look around until we reach the end

Y/n: look like this is not it come on let's go back

As we walk back to where we were hand in hand trying to find the fired Escape. But Y/n stops and looks at the door. I look at her confused until she let go of my hand. I was upset but I let her do her thing until I hear Freddy and Isabella.

Freddy: you both found the Fried Escape

Isabella: Unfortunately, we do not think there is a way to reach it without becoming a VIP

Freddy: It is not a very good emergency system. You are lucky there is not a fire. We have lodged a formal complaint.

Y/n started to panic as I walk up to her and hug her from behind letting her know I'm here with her and I'm not going anywhere.

Gregory: Guys, the doors are all locked! We can't get out of here!

Isabella: get to the elevator Baby bunnies. Find a safe path on y'all chocker and watch.

We then hear footsteps and we knew who it was

Roxanne

We look at each other and nod getting ready to run if need be well. It's not like we have a choice she blocking our only way out to the elevator. We both ran to an I've been big enough to fit both me and y/n and wait.

Y/n: I can't do this I hate this

Y/n was shaking I can tell she it because she was laying on top of my body and she was shaking so bad knowing this can get at this rate. I need to do something I need to think fast.

Gregory: Y/n get ready to run okay I know you're scared but I'm here with you I can be your knight okay?

She up at me with tears ready to fall from her face and nods. Were we waiting for Roxanne to walk past when she did we jumped out and made a run for it?

Gregory: Keep running Y/n don't look back!!!

As we made it to the elevator we ran in but one of those stupid bots stopped the doors from closing y/n clings one of those Bots trying to give us a freaking map.

Map bots: free map

But someone pushes it aside

Vanessa: MOVE!

I pushed Y/n behind me and the night security grabbed me by my shoulder or should I say arm.

Vanessa: Gotcha

I'm guessing she forgot that Y/n was with me. As Y/n hand grabbed my shirt from behind I whisper something to her.

Gregory whispered: I don't know where she taking me but I want you to hide until I find you got it. Trust me okay.

I know was she going to say no but I have no choice I felt her nod as she hide in the shadow. I was being dragged away from her.

Who knows when I will see her again

I just hope I do