chapter 14

3rd pov
Y/n:" Freddy Isabella you guys saved us"

He set them down as Isabelle walk up to him and put his arm over her shoulder to support him as he put his arm on his stomach.

Isabella:" Follow us to the atrium. That is a program disk for the stage show. If you both use it in the sound booth, you should be able to run a showtime program which will activate the lift."

(Forgot to mention the grab the disk)
Walking down the stair with Isabella helping Freddy down the stair Gregory walked up to the 'Save area' hold long to save the area they were in but huge footsteps walked pasted them and turned around the see Isabella and Freddy walking past them.

Y/n:" They really want to get fixed up"

The couple led the way the kids follow them when they made it to the stage the couple stopped.

Isabella:" Bunnies, our system are failing. Go to the sound booth on the third-floor balcony. Run the performance program and the disk then meet us back on the stage. You do not have much time. It is almost the end of the hour. We will wait here please hurry my baby bunnies."

They nodded before taking off

Gregory:" be care Y/n we better avoid that spotlight who knows what will happen if we are spotted"

Y/n nodded

Monty:" Hey kids, come on out. We're only trying to help"

Y/n:" Lies"

Running across and avoiding and moving light they made it to the stair

Mini:" Isabella said the booth is on the third floor be careful kids"

Looking around trying to find another staircase that goes up to the third floor

Gregory:" Why are there so many more security barriers now?"

Y/n:" Maybe they are trying to stop us"

Mini:" Go back to where you found Freddy and Isabella I think that was is cleared"

Y/n and Gregory nodded at each other and run over there and when they got there it was clear running up two flights of stairs Y/n and Gregory made it to the top.

Y/n:" Look it's the DJ area"

Pointing to the area with DJ equipment they decide to make a run for it running over to the DJ area they played the disk and a huge hologram of the crew show up

Gregory:" That should do it. I hope Isabella and Freddy are okay. We should get back to the stage right away"

Running back to the stair and running down the stair when Y/n start to get a headache

Vanny:" where are you"

Y/n:" Gregory be careful she here"

Nodded they sneak around chica down the stair to the main stage on the way there they got caught but Roxy and they ran and hide in the photo booth with Y/n on Gregory's lap. Which at this point dont care same with Y/n getting out they ran past Roxy and made it to the main stage once there they push the button together.

Freddy:" Great job superstars. Just push that button and the lift will take us down to part and service."

Y/n turn around and saw the moon even though she befriend moon this wasn't the same moon she befriends with

Y/n:" Oh no!"

Gregory:" what time is it? That moon thing's going to get us!"

Y/n: "There! On the wall"

Isabella:" Quickly. Get to the re-charge station! Follow us."

When the lift stopped both Freddy and Isabella walked with the kids close behind them

Moon:" it's past your bedtime"

Grabbing Y/n hand and running to the re-charge stations can jump in they heard two thuds looking out the window they saw both Freddy and Isabella on the ground being dragged away by moon drop as moon drop waved at them before dragging them away

Y/n:" Moony why you were my friend Gregory what are we going to do without them we're doomed"

Gregory:" calm down Freddy Isabella, can you both hear us?"

Y/n:" they are in there. We have to get them out"

But Y/n froze when she saw a creepy animatronic in the window Gregory grabbed her and pull her away from the window and run back to the lift

Y/n:" the lift rest. I don't see away to control it from here Gregory"

They when back inside for them only to be jumped scared by a map not taking the map from the bot Y/n stick her tongue out at it

Y/n:" I will forever hate these bots"

Gregory:" ugh you and me both I hate that thing"

Y/n tries to turn on her flashlight but is dead

Y/n:" Gregory my flashlight is dead"

Gregory:" same here"

They walked over to the 'Save area' save and saving where they have been when a garage door opened walking when Y/n spotted two flashlights with Freddy's head and the other Isabella's head.

Y/n:" Gregory over there"

Grabbing his hand and running over to the charging and charging their flashlight with their flashlight charged they ran off to another garage door.

Y/n:" We have to be careful I saw a creepy animatronic"

Gregory:" Y/n your mind might be playing with y-"

But was cut off when Y/n with her hand over his mouth shining her flashlight at the animatronic she saw before. She moved her hand from his mouth

Gregory:" okay nevermind"

Y/n:" Guys, there's something here"

Y/n:" Shoot they can't hear us"

Walked up to the thing it moved when they turn their heads scaring them and turn back

Gregory:" it's like Red light Green light"

Y/n:" S-so?"

Gregory:" So we play red light green light"

(Or for some of you like the weeping angels from Doctor Who)

Y/n got what he means and nod they turn around and wait for it to move away from where it stood so. They can get turning back around they saw it was far from where it was walking around the thing but keeping their head at the thing. They saw a bag Y/n when to grab it while checking the gate

Y/n:" It's blocked"

Gregory:" I wonder if there's a way around"

They looked around when Y/n saw an opened vent

Y/n:" Maybe that vent over there"

He turn to the vent and nodded Y/n went first then Gregory crawled in the vent looking around the crawl further in. To make sure that thing doesn't get them while Y/n takes mini out of her bag to check the map and projected it on the vent wall so they both can see.

Gregory:" hmm. It's a map of the utility tunnel"

Y/n:" looks like there's a Security office nearby. But if we can find another security Badge"

Gregory:" then we can get into the Parts and service"

With a plan in mind they crawl off to find a badge while crawling they heard something.