Would like to get to know you

Cameron's POV
"Hey I'm Cameron, and you are? I spoke.

My inner wolf was howling just at the sight of her and was interested to hear her voice.

"Hi I'm Taylor, good to meet you Cameron."

Her angel like voice rang in my ears,as my name just rolled off her tongue. She was so perfect, her voice and her looks just made me want to mark her right here right now. But I know I have to restrain cuz she just met me but I knew she knows that we're mates.

"Such a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl." I spoke with a flirtatious smile.

"Why thank you, very kind of you" Taylor spoke while looking away trying to hide a blush creeping up her cheeks.

I knew that I need to get to know her and be with her. My wolf is going insane just thinking about how she will be going around unmarked.

"Would you like to hangout today?" I asked as sweetly as I could.

"I'd love that Cameron." She spoke with a smile across her face. which made me smile without realizing it.
---------------Skipping to after school tour-------------------------------------------

I waited for Taylor by her locker after school so we could hangout.
I was about to say something when Caed came out from the school doors over to me and my beautiful mate. I was waiting to see what he wanted since I only wanted to be with my mate.
"Hey what's up?" I spoke with an annoyed tone.

" Well Cameron we just wanted to let you know that we will be leaving soon." he spoke then realizing that Taylor was there which really got me worked up.
Since I am an alpha and I am VERY protective of what's mine. I let out a small growl.
"Well hello I'm Caed, Cameron's best friend."

Caed spoke in a flirting matter which only aggravated me more. Then Taylor responded with as little attention, while looking back at me to see if I was okay, which just made a purr erupt from my chest.

"I'm Taylor, good to meet you Caed." She spoke with a small smile on her face.

A low growl escaped from my lips as I saw Caed reaching over to grab her hand. I then grabbed Taylor by the waist and pulled her close to me. Which seem to surprise her. But that seemed to get the message across to Caed as he realized and his eyes went wide.

"Alpha I am truly sorry I did not know you found your mate ." he said with an apologetic look across his face.

I then dismissed him and he went running of towards the pack house. I decided I'd take Taylor around the town.

"So I was thinking we could go sight seeing." I said while looking her straight in the eye.

"Wow that sounds like fun can't wait." she said with a big smile across her face.

I just can't get over how sees mine forever, how did I get so lucky. As we arrived at our first destination which is to walk down the board walk. The sun was already setting and Taylor looked beautiful in front of the setting sun. As we were walking down the board walk I grabbed Taylor's small hand in mine which fit perfectly together. I felt sparks going up my arm as I touched her skin. I looked down towards her and she was trying to hide a blush which I think is adorable.

"Baby don't hide your pretty face, I love it when you blush."

I told her which only made her blush more. As we were walking i noticed that Taylor was getting stares from guys who arnt me. I was growling without even realizing but I had to restrain myself so I wouldn't go chopping their heads
off. So I decided to blow off steam by getting something to eat.

"Taylor, want something to eat?"

I asked her, her name just rolling off of my tongue as I said it.

"Yes please Cam I'm starvingg."

she said with a small giggle at the end which only made me love her more. As well as loving the nickname she gave me.
As I was coming back from grabbing our food I noticed some guy trying to talk to Taylor but she was clearly annoyed. A low growl came out as I saw that he wouldn't leave her alone.If that didn't set me off the next thing that happened got my blood boiling. She pushed him away and said that she wasn't interested, but looks like he wasn't having it. He grabbed her by the arm and carried her towards the woods, I then heard her scream my name.