New school

Taylor's POV
I had just moved into this small town of Ashland. It's a nice quiet town, I moved here from California about two days ago.
You might think I'm a normal teenaged girl...well, no surprise I am. I love the feeling of the wind hitting my face as I run freely in the woods. Just the way I feel as I run, it lets me feel like I'm free and I don't need to worry about anything that's happening at that moment.

I was dreaming of me in the woods doing what I love, until an annoying noise came into ear shot and woke me from my slumber. It was my alarm going off and yes I have school today, my first day actually.
And I was not at all excited to go. So I got dressed into the outfit I picked out the day before and got into my car and left towards the school. As I was arriving I parked my car into the parking lot and shut the engine off.
I knew once I stepped out of the safety of my car I would get stares, maybe some good maybe some bad.
But I knew most of the bad stares would come from the girls. I stepped out of the car and grabbed my bag and locked the door. I headed straight towards the doors of the school.
I received many stares and heard a few people talking about someone maybe me, but who knows. As I entered the hallway a girl with black hair, dark skin, plus she was about a couple inches taller than me, came up to me and introduced herself.

"hi I'm Kara, and I'm guessing your a new student here, correct?" She seemed very sweet, I responded quickly after.

"Ya actually I am, I'm Taylor, do u mind helping me look for my classes?" I asked.

"Sure thing no problem, I think we're going to be good friends" she spoke very cheerfully.
As I walked into my first class everyone stopped there conversation and just stared at me. I felt very uncomfortable, thank god the teacher spoke up and gave me a seat. She sat me next to this very cute guy, oh yay! Hint the sarcasm in my voice. I bet you could just imagine my eye roll. The guy had short dark brown hair, looked muscular, and seemed to be a couple inches taller than me.

For some reason I saw at the corner of my eye the boy staring at me like he was in a totally different world. 'well this is not Creepy at all' I spoke to my self. I saw a small smirk creep up onto his face as he nodded his head with a slight chuckle at the end.
I then noticed he looked away to talk to I assume one of his friends, and took a peek at him. BIG MISTAKE.