Saved

Taylor's POV
After Cameron asked me to hangout after school I couldn't wait. We walked down the boardwalk it was beautiful. Cameron suddenly grabbed my hand and we walked hand and hand. I couldn't stop blushing, I noticed some guys giving me some looks that I know Cameron saw and didn't like. I saw how mad he was getting, I was going to say something but instead my stomach decided to talk for me. it started to make a grumbling noise. I think Cameron got the hint that I was hungry and he went to get something to eat. As Cameron left to get us food someone approached me, but I didn't have much interest.
"Can I help YOU?" I asked in an annoyed tone.
"Yes actually, I think your very pretty and would like to take you out somewhere." he said with a smirk playing off his lips.
" I'm sorry I can't I'm not interested so can you get lost." I said looking straight into the guys eyes.
"I can't do that gorgeous." he said.
He then grabbed my wrist and started to drag me away but I luckily got free of his hold but only for a second. I tried running away but he picked me up and placed me on his shoulder. while I screamed out for Cameron.
Hopefully Cameron will hear and save me. I noticed that this mystery man was taking me into the woods outside of the boardwalk. Before we even got to the base of the line where the woods started I heard a deep voice full of rage. It was Cameron thank god.
"Cameron!!" I screamed before being shoved to the ground.
"Now look who we have here, is this your's?" The guy question towards Brendan with a smirk on his face.
'What the hell?' I thought
A loud growl erupted from Cameron. He started to say stuff threw gritted teeth.
"Let her go or else." he growled.
"Or else what?" The man scoffed back.
Just then Cameron leaped forward shifting in mid air. his black furred wolf shimmered in the moon light as he landed in the tall grass. The man also shifted quickly, they circled each other until the guy decided to make the first move. Big mistake. He leaped for Cameron's back leg but he dodged out of the way giving Brendan a clear shot to his neck which he gladly took. The wolfs lifeless body laid there in the grass. In a pool of its own blood.
Brendan shifted back into his human form and came running towards me. I was so happy that he came to rescue me. But I couldn't believe my eyes, did I really see him change into a wolf? Wtf?!?
"Taylor I'm so happy you're safe." he said while embracing me into a tight hug, and nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck.
"I wasn't sure if you were going to come back to save me?" I choked out.
"What, Taylor I will always be here to rescue you, there wouldn't be a world worth living if you weren't in it." Cameron cooed as he stared into my eyes.
"Cameron thank you so much."

-------------------------------------------------------