Ch.4 bathroom sex & what?!?!

Zoeys POV
-
I turn over in bed and the blinds are wide open and the sun is shining through I open my eyes. I get up to look out the window I release I'm wearing rikers shirt with my bathing suit bottoms. no top. I look down my shirt yup no top. I hop in the shower and clean my self of but as I clean the conditioner out of my hair. a fluffy headed monster walks into the bathroom I give a little yelp pretending I'm scared. Riker jumps

"What is it a spider?!" he asked

"N-no it's a monster" I say still in the corner of the shower. he looks in the mirror and gives a yelp

"Your right." he says taking his clothes off and jumping in the shower with me.

"Hi Riker where were you there was a monster by the bathroom door." I say as he wets his hair as I rub my index finger up and down his abs.

"Sleeping and then I snap my fingers and I'm here" we laugh and I get closer to him and then stop I lock the door just in case my parents come home.
I go back to Riker whose washing his abs I start sucking on his neck I find his weak spot. I kiss it and find my way back to his lips.

"I love you my soapy man"

"I love you too my sexy angle" we kiss and he washes his and off and I continue to rub my finger up and down his abs. he turns off the shower with out breaking the kiss.
I bend over the toilet and he begins giving me anal I moan a few times and I squirt on his dīck he cums inside my ašś. I kiss him and start rubbing his c0ck and rubbing it on my clit he is so turned on I can tell. I kiss him one more time and grab a towel 'he' is still standing up while Riker bits his lip staring at me I tell him to lay on the floor I put the towel under his head and start giving him a lap dance I guess he is soooo turned on he keeps bitting his lip harder. I finally let him enter me and I begin to sorta ride him while looking at him I lean down and ride him even faster while my boobs are in his face he licks one.

"Damń baby where did you learn how to do that you just lost your virginity last night?"

"Porn strip clubs and all that."

"Wait you watch porn"

"Did I now have you to try out all my moves I've learned, not like I'm using you for s_x but still I love you wikey" I say in a cute little baby voice while his dick is still in my pußsy. I slowly go up and down.

"I love you too but 5 more minutes of this and then I have to go practice for dwts"

"Fine" I ride him so hard he is about to come when we hear

"Zoey we're home"

We both whisper 'sh¡t' I hurry and close my door and put random clothes on and so does riker I shub him in the guest bathroom and close that door. I run to my bed and grab my phone and go on a random app.

"Hey honey, where's Riker?" my mom says walking into my room

"In the other bathroom changing." I say all innocent

"Oh ok well we are just stopping by to tell you we bought you an apartment and paid off 3 months"

"Are you kicking me out?"

"No we are just selling the house because we are always on trips and we don't want someone to always watch it."

~2 hours later~

"Fine mom ill start packing as soon as Riker gets back." she nods and leaves the room I can't believe this a life without my mom and dad to help me this is gonna be hard.