Ch.6 Why?

⚠Warning: sad chapter⚠
N/a
a seven months later Zoey found out her mom died from breast cancer and her father remarried to a stripper and then cheated on her. her dad later killed himself from a mental break down she never saw her parents again until the night she left. riker moved in to help zoey with the rent.

Rikers POV
.
I drive me and zoey to school she hasn't stop crying because of her parents I decide not to push it and I just hold her hand and the other one goes on the steering wheel.

"Baby are you ok? I know it hard but please say something to me please I'm begging you." I say trying to make her say something to me.

"I love you Riker, it's just she never told me and when did my dad ugh!" she burst into tears. my fault.
"I'm sorry Zoey here wanna sit in the car before we go in" she nodded we wait in the car for a while and she opens her door I grab her cheer bag and my football bag. I give her the cheer bag, we walk into the school completely silent. I put my foot ball bag in my locker and grab my science stuff I close my locker and go 4 lockers down to zoeys locker and she hands me her science book. we walk with with zoey on my arm she kissed my shoulder I smile and I'm screaming inside. she is not so depressed anymore.

-skip science an the other classes-

I'm in gym right now running laps then it's off to football practice. I look over and see Zoey doing jumping jacks and she stops. she doesn't look happy. I feel like it's all my fault. I get tackled by ross, rocky and ryland.

"Hey bro what's up, staring at dat a$$?" rocky says

"No jackass she doesn't seem happy anymore."

"Oh cuz oh her parents, go talk to her bro she could use a good talking to from her boyfriend." he's right I ask if I can be excused and I take Zoey with me to the field

"I know it's your parents but they're time was going to come, go ahead be mad at me for saying that bu-" I get cut off by her kissing me my moth was open so she basically slithers her tongue all around my mouth I let her continue I put my hand on her hips. I put my hand on her cheeks we pull away and my hands are still on her cheeks she looks at my arms. SHIT! She grabs my arms and pulls them down to look at them clearly.

"How could you Riker? more like why would you?"

"Because seeing you sad made me feel sad and I got depressed I can't focus all I can think about is making you happy. and I clearly failed at that so I cut myself thinking it would make things better but it doesn't I started a week after you heard about your parents. I'm so sorry if I could take it back I would." they cuts are all the way to my elbow creese. she takes off her sweat shirt and her pants (she's wearing shorts under) I am shocked. cuts up to where her short legs bbegin and all the way up to her shoulder

"No."

~
I cryed writing this because I know a lot of people that cut themselves.