Chapter 3~

Jamie's POV

I followed my co-star out of the elevator, those blue eyes...Beautiful. I licked my lips and slowed down my breathing, I can tell that she is affected by me. While walking behind her my eyes examined her body...Until I reached down there my breathing quickened... Fuck! Jamie stop, Amelia won't be pleased! I ignored my thoughts and continued staring at her ass.

"Ah and here comes our attractive actors!" Sam's voice echoed through the hallway, causing my eyes to tear away from her fantastic ass. "Dakota! Jamie!" Sam said smiling at both of us. Hmm so that's her name...Dakota...I looked around the room seeing a lot of people smiling at us. A large oval-shaped table was placed on the middle of the huge room, the walls were all white and clean and ten chairs were neatly tucked in under the glass table.

"I'm sorry i'm late!", Dakota said with a worried expression. "No! You guys are just in time! No worries Dakota!" Sam said reassuringly. "So...Do you guys know each other already?" Sam asked looking at the both of us. I looked at Dakota eager to see her beautiful eyes again...She looked up and smiled oh so sweetly. Fuck me! She's beautiful...Not just her eyes. I smiled back making her blush while her eyes looked away.Oh no baby, i was enjoying the view. Sam smiled and giggled, "Well...Seems like you guys already met before."

I walked towards Sam and shook hands, "Nice to meet you again." "Yes! How's your daughter Jamie?" Sam asked smiling. "She's fine, thanks for asking." I smiled and look towards Dakota. Her smile from before faded and she looked disappointed, once she noticed that i was staring she gave me a smile that didn't reach her eyes...Hmmm...Disappointed because i'm taken? How about her?... "Alright! Now let's get to work people!" Sam's voice was loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. People were now moving around the room organising the cameras and scripts. Dakota stepped away from the busy people and leaned against the wall waiting patiently. I went towards her without her knowing, "So...Dakota, that's a very pretty name." I said softly causing her to blush again. She looked at me with her mouth slightly opened breathing quite quickly, "Thank you Jamie, i have a feeling that you'll be the perfect Christian Grey." Her voice small but clear. "I really hope that's true because i look forward working with you." I winked. She stared at me gaping, not knowing what to say... My eyes focused on her mouth as she slowly licked her lips. Shit! What is she doing to me? I wanted to trace her lips with my tongue... Crap!!! I'm also affected by her! She's already turning me on... I pushed away images of Amelia's disappointed face. Well, it's not like I'm going to fall for Dakota....

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed!!!!!