Chapter 6~

Dakota's POV

I went outside taking deep breaths. Well that went well...Sort of.. I thought about Jamie's pouty face, but then that reminded me of his serious expression when I stared at him adoringly. Did I do something wrong? Hmm...Maybe he doesn't like people staring at him that way...

My phone started ringing, Hmm who could it be?

"Hello?" My voice was quiet...It's Matthew.

"So, did it work out?"

"Yep, they finally found him."

"Oh, that's great. How was he?" He sounds calm but i can tell he wasn't interested.

" Well...he seems... Great, charming."

"Guess that's great!...Dakota... I need to talk to you tonight, are you free at six?" Even through the phone i could tell that he wasn't happy.

"Oh of course, is everything ok?"

"Yea alright see you at six." He sounded desperate...

"Ok". The call ended...Well that was weird. I sighed and walked towards my car, putting my phone back in my purse i opened the door and hopped inside.

*****************************************************************************************************

While i was reading through my script, the sound of the doorbell caught my attention, Zeppelin started barking as usual. Taking a quick glance at my clock, 6:00p.m. It must be him. Zep ran down the stairs and i opened the door, his expression was gloomy but he smiled anyways.

"Hey were you sleeping?" He looked around my house noticing the dim lights.

"No! Even if i was i don't mind." I smiled sweetly hoping that i could brighten up his mood. He gave me a small smile and i had enough.

"What's going on? Why are you acting this way? You're rarely like this to me!" I asked feeling worried.

"What? No nothing's wrong it's just.."He paused.

"Just what? What did i do?"

"No it's not you, I'm just uncomfortable because..." He hesitated and looked at me then frowned," Do you even know what movie you're filming?"

"Huh?" I'm totally lost right now. Wasn't it just a love story?

"Oh so you don't? Or you just don't wanna tell me." He looked a bit angry now but i have no idea what the hell is going on.

"What are you talking about? Is this about the film I'm going to be in? What's wrong with it?" He sighed and looked away. "Do you even know what kind of film you're gonna be in?"

"Um... Fifty Shades Of Grey? I seriously don't know what you're trying to tell me."

He looked at me, his expression was full of disgust," I heard that this is like a porn movie...Like you're going to be shooting a lot of sex scenes and..." He looked away again while his hands were balled into fists. What the shit? How am i suppose to know about this? Sam haven't even told me the details yet... Are there even sex scenes in this movie?

"Look Matthew, i had no idea! Sam didn't even tell me what this is really about and we haven't even started yet!" I tried to lower my voice but anger grew inside me. "Is this seriously what you're upset about? Me being in this movie and that the sex scenes are making you feel jealous?" My nose started to sting while my throat felt uncomfortable. Why doesn't he know that i'll love him only?

He shook his head," Think about it this way, wouldn't you feel the same as i do when I'm in your shoes?" I stared at my fingers and mumbled," Well of course but the movie wouldn't change who i am...And it definitely wouldn't change how i feel about you."

"You never know.." He said quietly, "And when you start filming, i bet you'll be busy everyday and-"

"That's not true!" I protested not letting him finish his sentence, but i know that i'll be pretty busy.

He sighed again, "Look maybe we should just.." I stopped breathing... No no no he's not going to..

He looked at me and i could tell that he's hurt," I'm sorry, but i think we should take a break... you didn't do anything wrong! It's just that...I don't want to feel jealous every time we meet because knowing that you're in that movie... It makes me feel..." His eyes darted towards the floor.

I held back the tears that nearly escaped minutes ago but i don't know if i could hold it much longer. Ok...If that's what he wants, i have to tell him to go. I don't want him to see me cry...

I forced a smile to my face and said," I understand, but just remember that I'm not the type of person who'll move on so quickly, you should go now."

"But-" I stopped him," Just go." The tears were already adding up but thank god he listened to me. When the door slowly closed i finally let them go, releasing the hurt and pain while i fell to the floor.

I know this is sorta sad :( And I'm so sorry for not updating this for a long time!! I hope you enjoyed this and please tell me if i need to improve anything!! Thanks~<3