☀️Sun x child!Reader☀️

Your mom had enough money to bring you to the Superstar Daycare at Freddy Fazbear Mega Pizzaplex.

Your mom registered you in and you slide into the slide that said 'slide into fun'.

You're now in the daycare and you're about to get out of the ball pit until you felt metal hands on you. "Hello, New friend!!!" It seems like a sun animatronic. It brought you out of the ball pit and set you down. "Whats your name, new friend? My name is Sun! You can call me sunny, sunnydrop, sundrop(tho thats the candy based off of me names), sunshine, whatever you prefer!" The sun animatronic asks.

"My name's Y/n!" You exclaimed. "Thats a very beautiful name! Or handsome! Whichever you prefer!" The sun animatronic said.

"Mr. Sun!!" A girl screamed "Eric is eating paper with glitter glue and drinking paint water again!!!!" She continued. "Go! Go make friends! I'll be back!" Sun said as he rushed to Eric who's already finished the whole paint water.

You started going to one of the play structures and stayed at the first level which has a swing. You sat on the swing and start to push yourself.

"Hey, can i play the swing?" A girl said in front of you said. You stoped the swing and said, "yeah, sure!" You got up and let the girl play. "I've never seen you here before. Are you new?" The girl said moving herself by the feet slightly pushing herself. "Yea, I am. I'm Y/n!" You said handing out a hand to the girl. "Aliya," Aliya said.

You two become quick friend and knew she had a brother named Alias since Aliya told you about her brother.

The more you go to the daycare the more it feels like they're being toxic to you but you didnt knew that.

After a few days going to the daycare

You slid into fun and went straight to find Aliya. When you did found her, she said, "you're not allowed to be in here."

You asked why and she said because she and her brother doesnt want to play with you anymore. You didn't think much and played by yourself.

When the day ended, you told your mom everything that happened while you were in the daycare.

"Your too annoying. Thats why they didnt want to play with you."

You tried your best not to cry when you heard your mom say this and you successfully did.

This goes on everyday you go to the daycare.

"You cant play with us"
"You need to have a playmate"
"You need to have this"
"You need to have that"

And all your mother said are;

"Your too loud"
"Too energetic"
"Annoying"
"Too rough"
"Too this"
"Too that"

So now, you just sat at a wall hugging your knees. Sun approaches you and ask whats wrong. You told him what happened with your friend and what your mom did when you told her.

You're now in tears after spilling all that nasty feelings out and sun hugged you calming you down. "I tell you what. I'll be your best friend forever instead of Aliya!"

"That'll be nice... thanks Sunny..." you said, hugging them again. "Your welcome, sunshine," Sun said returning the hug.

————————————