🌙Moon x Reader🌙

You haven't slept since 12am because your teacher decided to give you a 1000 word long essay at 11am and due at 4am. You were getting ready to sleep at 11pm. So you spent all of your time finishing the essay. And why was he even awake at that hour??

When you finished the assignment, your teacher told you and the others that it wasn't actually due at 4am but next week. So those who already gone to sleep or doesn't even do their homework were lucky.

So now, you're working in the daycare trying your best to stay awake until the end of the day.

You would occasionally nod off and would literally slap yourself if you accidentally fell asleep. Sun saw you do this and he got worried. "Hey sunshine, did you get any sleep last night?"

"Of course I did Sun," you answered sarcastically. "You sure?" Sun ask not getting the hint that you were being sarcastic. "Yes," you answered. He then leaves you alone and played with the kids.

It was nap time and Sun offered to turn the lights off. You let him do it and watch as sun turned into moon. Moon went over to the kids and sat in the middle of the circle of kids and starts to read them a story book to make them go to sleep.

By the time Moon was finished, all of the kids already asleep while you're still fighting the urge to go to sleep. Moon noticed this and ask did you get any sleep.

You answered sarcastically just like what you did to sun. But unlike Sun, he could see that you were being sarcastic. He asked again and you answered honestly to him and explained what happened last night.

After you finished the story Moon offered you a Moondrop candy. "You meed rest, Y/n." He said as you took the moondrop out of his hand and ate it. Not even a minute later you already drifted off to sleep.