Rain 🌙moon x child!reader🌙

It was nap time and you had severe ombrophobia(fears of rain). You lay on your bed, with your head under the pillow trying your best to block out the rain sound. You hated rains especially when its thundering or lightning outside.

Moon was checking who's still awake and who's sound asleep. When they got to you, he said, "naughty, naughty. It's past your bedtime..."

You answered while still pressing the pillow to your ears "I couldn't sleep..."

Moon took notes of how every thunder and/or lightning strike, you pressed the pillow to your ears harder and harder trying your best to block off the sound.

He got up and grabbed a pair of headphones that will block the outside noises. "Put these on," they said, handing you the headphones. You took the headphones and instantly put it on when you heard lightning outside.

Moon gestured you to come to him and you did. They picked you up and sat you on his lap. They then starts to sing a lullaby and it got to the headphones. You cling to moon.

Soon after, your eyes are getting droopy and eventually let sleep consumes you.

When moon finished and noticed you were fast asleep, he laid you back on your sleeping bag and tucked you in.

"Nighty night, starlight,"

———————
-A/n-
I wrote this purely bc i need comfort bc the weather here rn is heavy downpour and i hate lightnings. So i made this!

Anyways, i hope you enjoy this! :D