CHAPTER 6: PHONE CALL

*Heather's POV*

"Uhh... what a worse day..." I sighed.  I should take a shower before I got cold. Because of that stupid blondie girl... what was her name again? Oh yeah, Abby the troublemaker... I was going to name her something else but I didn't want to because I'm not a bad person, unlike her. After I got out from the bathroom, someone knocked my door.

"Come in", I hastily wore my pajamas. "Oh, it's you, Louis", I added. I sat down on the couch.

 "My lady, did you called me for something?" said Louis while he carried a tray. He put down a plate of cookies and a hot chocolate drink on the table in front of me.

Belle kept purring on my leg. I told her to sit on my lap and I pet her gently.

"I did but never mind. I think my head feel a little bit dizzy. So yeah, I forget what I wanted to say", I sipped my drink. I couldn't tell Louis about Blake hugged me at school because I'm afraid Louis would scold him. Or even worse than that...

"Do you need a medicine, my lady?"

"No. I'll be fine if I take a rest. Thank you for your concern, Louis. You can leave now" I replied with a smile. After he left me, someone knocked my door again. "Who is it?" I groaned because I had not yet touched my cookies.

"It's me, Blake, my lady. May I come in?"

'What does he want at this late afternoon?'

"Come in, Blake." I finished my drink.

"Here is your stuff, my lady. Should I put on your desk?" he smiled with my school stuff on his hand.

"Yes, and please leave immediately after that. I need time to be alone." I told him off.

So he did it what I told him. He put my stuff on my desk. He just immediately left my room.

'Wait a minute...Why am I being rude? Why did I treat him like that? What's wrong with me? He didn't do anything wrong. Argh... Stupid me!'

Then my chest felt heavy as I thought back about how rude I was. I let out a loud sighed of guilty.

After that, I decided to meet him, because I didn't want to keep this foolish guilty feeling. I went to Blake's room. I knocked his door, but he didn't answer for awhile. So I just waited outside, then the door opened. 

I was dumbfounded; his chest was almost showing because he wore a grey, deep V neck t-shirt with black denim jeans. His hair was dripping wet, so I guessed he was taking a shower when I waited for him to open the door. Damn, why he looks different? He should have wear like this than that plain boring suit.

'Wait a minute, why I could feel my cheeks are burning right now?'

I looked away quickly, hoping that he didn't see me blushing. I gulped, "I'm sorry, I didn't know that you are taking a shower.  Err...Sorry for disturbing you." I tried to run away but he held my hand.

"It's okay my lady. What can I do for you? Since you come to my room so maybe you need something from me." He teased me with his gorgeous smiled. I couldn't stop staring at those chests. Shesh... he should try to put on something to cover that damn chest.

"It's- it's nothing. I just want to make sure that you are alright because you were carried all my heavy stuff", I lied.

"My lady..." he surprised with what I just said. "Thank you for your concern, my lady. I really appreciate it," He kissed my hand. He released my hand.

Then I heard someone running behind me and I turned around. It was my maid, holding a phone.

"My lady, here is a phone call for you. It's from your father." She informed.

I quickly took the phone. "Hi dad, how are you? How's the business? Is it gone smoothly?" I asked.

"Hi sweetie, everything is fine, including me. I want to tell you that I might come back after 3 weeks. Because the situation is getting complicated. So I have to solve this, okay? Well, I have to go now. See you after 5 weeks, love you, sweetie."

"Uh... I love you too dad." He hung up after that. I gave the phone back to my maid.

I went to my room. Then I lied on my bed, while my thoughts were full of questions to ask my dad. I didn't realize that Blake was there.

"My lady, are you alright? " Blake asked me. He stood in front of me.

"I'm okay, just leave me alone. I need to go to sleep."

"Yes, my lady. Goodnight."

I heard the door shut.

"Goodnight, Blake," I mumbled and closed my eyes. Fell into a deep sleep.