B

It had been 6 months since the portal closed and dream was stuck on the other side. Everyone had tried to move on with their lives but failed. They were worried about the man who had helped them so much without them even knowing.

So against better judgement they planned to go back. it didn't take much to get bad and phil to agree but there was one problem. if they go back and all they find is a dead dream then they'd be stuck their for a while like before.

"Hey phil. you said you wanted to talk to me." tommy said walking into the small tent that phil ad made. wilbur following behind.

"hello mate. yeah. remember how you gave me dreams armour saying it as broken.  well it's not," phil said seemingly happy.

"What? really is that good news" wilbur and tommy asked.

"well the reason his armour looks so broken is because the spirit that inhibited the armour and weapons left. Wil remember on the day we left you and techno asked about nightmare. Well he had died apparently to dream and in a desperate effort to save him dream got him to posses his armour and weapons so whiles ours has one dreams had two. the more powerful one left leaving the original one keeping the armour alive." phil explained.

"how'd you find out" wilbur asked.

"i asked the spirit. they're sad that dream and nightmare are gone but they are exited to help get them back and said that they'll help as much as possible.

~WITH A CERTAIN GREEN MAN~

"We're almost there come on, dream. you've been through worse." dream said dragging his injured body into a cave were he could path himself up and rest.

"Night can you help me" he said trying to remove his top and cloke. Upon summoning the red version of dream appeared.

"your going to die at this rate, i barely healed that giant injury and your loosing your human form even more i mean the horns are completely grown now. we need to open the rip again," nightmare said trying to heal his younger brother.

"we cant if we do then you'd disappear and id die anyway. pus those things will get through" Dream replied with a hiss off pain.

"but i want to join them. i want to talk to wilbur ad everyone else. I miss them all." dream said. "I mean the idea was I'd close the rip and end up being killed but it just stabbed me and" dream couldn't finish thanks to his usual wired black gooey blood being coughed up.

"we'll need to move tomorrow but for now. rest I'll watch for you" nightmare said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

FIRST PART OUT WOOH.  enjoy the short start.