Chapter 33

Jin's POV

When Taehyung said sorry why did hurt this much? Why does it feels like he is really feeling sorry for me? But what if he is  just pretending all these so he could hurt me later..... All these thoughts clouded my mind on the second Taehyung knelt on his knees and started crying but can I really trust him again.... No absolutely not... What I had to go through earlier because I trusted him was way to painful and I am not ready to go through it again..... So I did what I felt was correct....

I leaned down to him where he was still crying holding my legs so tightly,

"You are late Tae, very late... " I really didn't mean to say any of those things to him but those words just came out of my mouth. Even I don't know whether he is really late or am I the one who is late.

He looked at me with tear filled eyes that held so many emotions and just passed out in my arms.

"Tae.... Oh my god Tae wake up..... Tae.... Please talk to me Tae..... " I got panicked. He is not talking, not opening his eyes or anything I tried to wake him up but nothing was working....

"Jin! What happened...? " I turned around when I heard Jungkook's voice. I don't know when he came but I am really grateful for him for always coming at the correct time.

"Jungkook.... Please help me to take him to my room.... I think he passed out.... " I said still holding Tae in my arms.

Third person POV

Jungkook didn't say anything he just walked towards Jin and helped him to carry Taehyung into Jin's bedroom. Even though Jungkook felt bitter when Jin and Taehyung was staying close to each other there was nothing Jungkook could do.

After bringing Taehyung into the room Jin made Taehyung lie down on the bed and covered him with a duet and sat on the bed close to Taehyung and started running his slender fingers through his hairs.

Jungkook felt like he couldn't look at that anymore. Jungkook knew that it was so wrong to feel in that way because he and Jin was nobody. For Jin he was just a neighbour and nothing else.

It was his fault for developing feelings towards Jin when Jin was married... At least that is what Jungkook thought.... But didn't Jin give him green lights when ever he tried to get close to Jin... But now everything was over for Jungkook as Jin's husband has returned.... That is what Jungkook thought....

Jungkook felt like it was suffocating to stay in the same room where his loved one was caressing another person's hair....

"Jin.... I'll just stay outside..... " Jungkook blankly said and went out of the room with tears filled eyes that Jin never noticed.

Jin was still caressing Taehyung's hair. Suddenly each and every memory of them flooded Jin's mind.... The way Jin confessed his love.... How Taehyung rejected him first... How Taehyung came behind him again... Their first kiss on the rooftop.... Their first love making on Taehyung's birthday.... The day he found out he was pregnant with Taehyung's child... How he went and told him about that and how he rejected him telling that he  cheated on him.... Everything came flooding like a story.....

Jin looked at Taehyung with tear filled eyes....

"Tae... If you never  doubted me... We would have been a beautiful family with our daughter.... Why did you do that Tae... Why??? All I did was loving you.... Was that not enough? " with that Jin hugged Taehyung so tightly and cried his hearts out unaware of the tear filled eyes that was opened beneath him. Taehyung was awake all the time but didn't have courage to a talk to Jin. So he just stayed silent and let Jin do what ever he wanted.

After some minutes Jin stood up wiped his tears and walked out of the room planting a kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

..................

When Jin came outside Jungkook was sitting on a bench in the garden. Jin walked towards the bench and sat down near Jungkook without saying anything. At first Jungkook got startled seeing Jin but quickly composed himself. Jungkook was going to ask something but what Jin did next surprised him.

Jin leaned down and kept his head on Jungkook's shoulder and closed his eyes. Jungkook too snaked his arm around Jin and started to caress his hair smoothly. Both of them didn't speak any word. They let the silence around them make them calm.

Both Jin and Jungkook knew what they were doing was wrong but it felt correct and both of them felt safe in each other's arms. Jin liked the warmth that he felt in Jungkook's embrace. He wanted to feel that warmth every single day.... But he was afraid to fall again... He was afraid of being played... So he just thought of living in the moment.

Jungkook was confused from Jin's actions but stayed silent... If this was comforting Jin he was ready to give it to him.... Jungkook too closed his eyes leaving a kiss on Jin's silky hair unaware of the pair of sad eyes looking at them through the window.........

Hey how are you? hope you are fine.... I was really busy but didn't want you guys to wait.... So thought of writing a small chapter.... Hope you like it.... And wishing our baby jinnie for a very fast recovery..... Don't forget to vote and comment..... Your votes and comments inspire me to write more......
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜