𓆉 Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ 𓆉

TWO YEARS AFTER Shredder, Bebop, Rocksteady and Krang were put in their place after a massive world event, the mutants in the lair grow to be young adults.

The Brothers are nineteen now, living life and doing what they do best; protecting the city.

But soon, all of that will change for one of them.

****

After three and a half months with a one night stand with eighteen year old Gray Fuentez in New York, the third youngest turtle, Donatello learns he knocked her up! With an possibility of two species combining, Donnie begins to struggle with his life and routine as a fully grown mutant turtle.

Donnie is then drawn to Gray shortly after the one night phenomenon, the pair soon marries to seal the love and continue on with their lives.

Soon, Gray's family finds out about the new couple and then both families place pressure on Donatello and Grayson. With Donnie and his family having too much trouble in Manhattan, Gray feels he is walking away from her and takes the chance to leave New York... With a lie that crushed her turtle spouse.

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

⚠️ [D̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅c̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅m̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅r̲̅] ⚠️

I do not own the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My intentions are to entertain readers and create a fanfiction that others will enioy.
TMNT belongs to their rightful creators!

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

⚠️  Ⓦⓐⓡⓝⓘⓝⓖ ⚠️

This fanfiction contains strong language and some sexual content. Please, read at your own risk.

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁 🄽🄾🅃🄴🅂

▻ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 》Thank you for choosing this book and adding it to your library or reading list! I wanted to create a graphic fanfiction filled with a ton of action. Enjoy Turtles Rush In!

▻ 𝐈 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐙𝐄 》If there have been any punctuation or grammar errors throughout the story, I apologize in advance. All writers are not perfect so it is bound to happen if there are errors. Sometimes, I will go in and edit those issues.

Happy reading! Give me your best comments and vote if you'd like!

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━