Sophie and jared

Sophie had just graduated from high school. She was thin, blonde, and popular. A petite 90 lbs. she was a cheerleader. She always ate low calories foods, but life was bland for her.
After high school, she moved to Nevada for college.
    It turns out, Uni wasn't her thing. It was boring difficult, and time consuming. After her first semester she got a job as a waitress at a local restaurant, and quite university.
    She was depressed. She would work long shifts to make ends meet, but still she had a small shitty apartment. She had no friends, no boyfriend, and her parents lived across the country, in Massachusetts.
     One day, Sophie got bored and signed up for a dating app. She set up her profile with her interests and hobbies. She didn't expect much to come of it, but a guy texted her. Jarred.
"Hi" he sent.
"Hello, ur cute 😉" Sophie sent back.
"Ur wayyy cuter tho" he replied
They talked back and forth for hours, almost all night. They planned a date at a park 10 miles from Sophie's place on Wednesday.
Though she was a bit nervous, sophie was still hopeful for the date. It had been a while since she had dated someone, and she really liked jarred. He was funny, charming, and attractive, though a bit awkward.
Wednesday rolled around and Sophie took a bus to the park. Jarred was sitting on a park bench twiddling his thumbs nervously.
"Hello, I'm.. uh.. jarred from, the...uh-" he stumbled.
"Nice to see you in person!" Sophie hugged him right and then sat down next to him.
They made small talk for an hour when jarred offered that they go out for ice cream. Sophie agreed and they walked down the street to a creamery.
Sophie walked up to the counter and asked for a half scoop of mint chocolate chip.
"Is that all you're getting, sweetheart?!" Jarred interrupted, "make a double scoop, triple! Hell,  get a whole sundae! You're a twig!"
Sophie laughed nervously and asked for a
double scoop. Jared smirked suggestively.
They sat down at a small booth together and chatted for a bit. Sophie finished a scoop of her ice cream and set it down. " I couldn't possibly eat anymore." She groaned.
" really? I bet you can..." jared smirked. He held the cone up to Sophie's face, "come on, eat it!"
Sophie began to take bigger bites of the ice cream. After twenty minutes, her whole cone was gone. "I'm stuffed. I guess-"
"I can get you more!" Jared interjected .
"Oh I really couldn't-" sophie stuttered
"I insist! A beautiful woman deserves to eat good!" He said and curled his toes.
"What's your favorite flavor, sweetheart? Chocolate? Vanilla? Just try eating a bit more!" Jared picked up his ice cream and shoved it in sophie mouth.
She was immediately turned on. Was she into force feeding?