The big meals begin

Jared stuffed the whole ice cream cone into Sophie's lips. She chewed and swallowed. Chills ran down her whole body with arousal. Jared smirked with delight.
"Do you want a sundae?" Jared said suggestively.
"Only if you feed me.." Sophie said seductively.
Jared walked up to the counter, " we'll take three sundaes!"
Jared brought the ice cream back to Sophie and picked up a spoon. He shoved it into her mouth and she swallowed it.
Before she could say anything he shoved more in, and more, and more, and more, until all of the sundaes were gone.
"You are so hot right now" Jared caressed her cheek as his member hardened with strength and pride.
"So are you" Sophie smirked to Jared, "Feed me!" She screamed to him.
They went around town to different restaurants around town eating and eating. The first restaurant they went to was an Asian place. It was mostly Chinese food. Sophie was fed chicken and rice until her shirt road up on her throbbing stomach. She had eaten so much that her stomach hurt to move. Jared still sent in another order for chicken. Sophie felt like she was going to pass out, but Jared wouldn't stop feeding her. Her belly bulged out and her shirt got tight and constricting. Her head got foggy, and tired. Jared still fed her. She kept telling him to stop, but he didn't... until her shirt ripped. The buttons broke on her jeans, her shirt ripped across the front, and her chair buckled. She was sweaty and hot. Jared shoved her bulging figure into his car and drove her to a fast food place to get some fry up.
Sophie moaned and croaked from her new weight across her chest. She felt like she would explode if she ate anything else, but Jared wouldn't let her stop. He order 15 hamburgers and loads of Fries. He shoved a burger into Sophie's mouth. She moaned with pleasure.