Getting to know each other

"Ah..Ah..Ah" the man smirk, turning around to meet the woman. "There is where you are wrong, love" the woman cringe at the pet name. "The Asylum" he laugh. "You are not going to put me there. You can't" the woman argue back, her hand on her axe hilt. "Tsk, you think so?" he raise his left eyebrow, eyeing the woman's body. "You jerk, you can't prove a good reason to put me there" the woman, reply sending glares at the man. "I know, but all people hates you for all the things you have done. They will be happy when I put you in the Asylum. It's the second guarded place after the prison" he reply, adding a smirk in the end of his sentence. "Then why not put me in the prison?" the woman ask, slightly confuse. "That's where I take my catch" he pause gulping some liquor. "In prison, Sam will visit you often. In the Asylum no one will visit you. You will slowly lost your mind and that's where my plan will start.." he pause. The woman chock her eyebrow up. 

"I will release you and use you as my weapon, darling"  

(TS to after training)

I take big breathes leaning against the tree. "T-Thats so not fair, Dream. You let me fight three different person" I complain, trying to catch my breathe. The green man walk over to me, handing my a bottle before saying something. "I know, that's for your strength. In war you are going to fight more than three people"he simply smirk. I glare at him, before chugging my water down. "No need to thank me" he just smile smugly before walking to George. 

"Hey, you did great out there" someone come to compliment me. I was too tired to notice them, "O-Oh you talking to me?" I ask, the person simply nod. "Thanks, you too" she just give me a warm smile. "I'm Captain Puffy, call me Puffy" I smile back at their greeting. "Nimue" she hug me slightly before walking away. I sit there taking in more air. My fist was sore, from fighting hand-to-hand combat. "I didn't know you could fight like that" Dream jog back, taking a seat beside me. 

"Green Stupid Man" I grumble under my breathe, he turn to me. I can feel him staring through his mask. "Sorry?" I chuckle, before replying a quiet 'Nothing'. "Well, now I know you can fight hand-to-hand combat really well. It's time for axes" I quickly panic. "I-I WILL BE GONE IN NO SECONDS!!" I shouted, not wanting to die. He chuckle, "Don't worry, darling. I will be your teacher" before walking to grab some wooden axes. I stood there, processing what he just call me. 

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME 'DARLING?'I shouted jogging after him, he hum like nothing was wrong. "What's wrong with you, highlighter?" he turn around before wheezing. "W-*wheeze* What did you just call me?" I smile, "Highlighter" I laugh at his wheezing noises. "Oh, you silly girl" he mumble before re-collecting himself and walk towards the weapons area. There was dummies and targets. 

"Here" I grab the axe, getting into a ready position. He stepped behind me showing me a right way to grab the axe, his breathe hot on my skin. I grumble slightly before focusing on the axe. "And throw!" I throw the axe, hitting the wooden wall instead of the dummy. He laugh at me, "Shut it" I grumble, walking to the wooden wall to retreat the axe. 

"Come on, let me do it again" I said, he shouted "Go" I throw it again, slightly missing the dummy. "Fudge" I grumble, re-treating the axe and throwing it again. After 20 throws I hit right in the middle of the dummy. "LET'S GOOO" I yelled running around, celebrating my victory. Dream just chuckle. "You are not done, yet" he said before hitting a button, appearing  many dummies. "Can we not rest, yet?" I ask, putting on puppy eyes. 

"Throw them all, in the head" he said not looking at my face. I grumble swears before getting in position. "GO" with that, I started throwing the axes. Some hit the body, some hitting right in the head. "Okay!" he said, as I walk back to the start. "16 misses" he count the dummies that I missed. "We will train again after lunch. Your ass needs training, gosh" he said.