Let's play Fire With Fire

~~~

"Dream" I said staring at the masked man. "Princess" he said as he burst out into laughters breaking the tension I was trying to create. "Fuck you" I shot as Dream just laugh. "Princess, will you leave after the war?" he ask again, worry clear in his voice. I smirk slightly, "Hm..I dunno. Maybe, maybe not"I reply staring into his mask holes. "Please don't leave" he pleaded, I stand up and get closer to him. 

"Darling.., I won't always stay with you. One day I will leave" I mumble into ear, his breathe hitch before doing the same. "I will follow" my min sink in his words as I get up to leave. I get out of the door. "Y/n you can't fucking catch feelings" I reminded myself and continue walking to Manbrug to discuss terms with Schlatt.

(Dream's POV)

"Have I catch feelings for her?" I ask myself staring into the mirror. I groan lying on my bed. "I can't. People will know my weakness then" I said again sighing and staring at the ceiling. Sapnap entering the room, "Bro what are you doing in your room. It's so boring" he complain sitting beside me. "I dunno man. Do you think I like her?" I ask, turning to face him. "Who?" he ask tilting his head.

I roll my eyes, "Y/n" he just nod. "I mean..she's an interesting person. From what I've heard she's searching for her two brothers" Sap said as I listen with interest. "She's not easy to read" I agree with him. "But..just watch and see" I just nod at Sap's words. "So..what?" I ask, looking at Sap. "Its so boring let's go train" Sap smirk as I just laugh and nod. I quickly get out of my suit and put on a sleeve less black shirt with black rip jeans. "Come on" Sap drag me out to the training. 

(Y/n's POV)

After restless hours of Schlatt talking about how good rum is I walk back to Dream's castle. I walk up the stairs changing into more of a fighting outfit to train. I get out of my formal uniform into a black shirt with black shorts. I put on some short finger-less gloves and put on some boots. I sigh jogging into the training room and peek inside to see Sap and Dream training. I froze on my spot, Sap was wearing clothes but Dream was half-naked. He was wearing black ripped jeans with no clothes on top. His muscles moving with every movement, small scars trail over his muscles. 

"Hello, princess" Dream smirk snapping me out of my trance. I jut nodded, "Borrow me Sap for a while" I said to Dream and grab Sap by his shirt and pull him into the small training area. "Hand-to-hand. Out of the circle is loose" I explain simply. He nodded as Sap move first kicking my stomach, I stumble back but quickly regain my balance and punch his jaw. He looks angry but continue to throw punches which I dodge with ease. I kick his stomach and quickly get his arm and twist from top of his body. 

"I GAVE UP! HELP!" he shouted defeat as I smirk in victory. Dream cough slightly as I notice the position. I was sitting on Sap's stomach his free hand on one of my thigh as I went red quickly standing. "Wanna train?" they both shake their head walking outside. I just shrug and continue my training with the dummies. 

(TS)

I quickly take a bath washing the sweats and bad smell off my body. Afterwards, I change into a dress that would be good for tonight. I'm meeting Felix again, don't want to scare that little boy away. Before dressing, I strap a leather strap to my thigh and started putting daggers. After that I put a nice dress on myself.

(y/'s dress)

I put my hair in a loose braid and walk towards the garden to meet the little boy

I put my hair in a loose braid and walk towards the garden to meet the little boy. He was sitting on the bench, fiddling nervously. "Hey" I greeted, he smile. "Hello" he return as I sit beside him and fiddle with a flower in the garden. "I saw you and Prince. Sap training earlier" he state the evening. "Oh..you calling them by names now?" I ask, teasing slightly. "What are you going to do after the war?" he ask breathing out. "I dunno. Live in the SMP or maybe explore" I reply simply. "D-do you think I will survive the war?" he ask again, choking over his own words. 

"Surely yes. Don't lose hope, Felix. I'm sure you can. A trained warrior like you" I reply smiling although he can't see it. "I hope so.." he reply. There was just comfortable silence between us. "After the war two of us can go far away from the chaos. Where our names won't reach and live happily there" I said, staring at the boy's eyes. "And built a cottage?" he ask as I nod. "Come on, you deserve a hug" I smile hugging the boy. "I love you" he mumble into my clothe. "I love you too" I reply, smiling happily. 

"Wanna talk about your family?" I ask as he nodded. "I was raise in a poor family. I was the only child. My dad works for the rich man name Sir.Billiam. My mom just raise us. One day, my dad died at his work. Mom was broken and sadden from that time. Mom soon marry another rich man. They born a baby with them. I got treated nicely from two of them. Soon all of them died from a fire and Schlatt adopted me" he explain shortly. 

"I'm sorry for your loss" I mumble to him. He just smile and shake his head, "It's fate. Don't worry about it" I just chuckle at his positive thoughts. "Have you had dinner?" I ask again. He shook his head. "I just came back from patrolling. We saw Wilbur and Tommy this noon so Schlatt let us patrol us more"I just hum. "Wanna go have dinner?" his expression was priceless. "W-With the kings?" I just laugh and nod. "Of course" he laugh happily. "Yes! Yes!" I just laugh. 

Felix and me walk towards the dining hall, I open the door to see everyone. "Yo" I greeted sitting beside George. Felix seated beside me. "Who's that?" Sap ask pointing to the kid. "Felix" I reply simply, giving him a plate. "I adopted him" I added as Dream eyes widen. "WHAT" he shouted making me laugh. "Yeah" I reply, eating my dinner along with others. "Who's the father?" George ask smirking. "Unknown" I reply bluntly. "I-I can be the father if you want me to be" Dream smirk making me choke on my food. "Y-You? Father?" I ask as Dream nodded. "But you are not my husband or boyfriend" I reply smirking. 

"yet" he added and laugh. "Fuck you" I shot back adding a glare. "JESUS Y'ALL GO GET A ROOM. THERE IS A KID HERE"Sap shouted making us all burst in laughters. We eat our dinner as soon as we calm down.

Hello! Y'all if you haven't check my new book yet please go check. Its really nice. Anyways I hope you enjoy this! Love you and take care <3