00 ; Every Heartbeat

EVERY HEARTBEAT
“I will know you, in another birth of life
and in the death of another one borrowed. You will always be my eternity.”

DESCRIPTION

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk have been in one another's lives ever since they could remember. Jeongguk has his whole world revolve around Taehyung, a person who paints himself as someone mediocre. However, in Jeongguk's eyes, Taehyung is the embodiment of the word extraordinary.

Tangled in the relationship they call friends, it was inevitable for one of them to fall for the other, let alone both.

“Loving you accompanies the pain that would come upon losing you. Living with you comes with the grief of living without you.”

NOTES | WARNINGS

↻ a taekook fanfiction.
↻ leukemia patient taehyung.
↻ writer jeongguk.
↻ major character death.
↻ heavy angst; not for the faint of heart.
↻ supposed to be my first filo twitter au.
↻ a couple of side ships.
↻ slow burn; short fanfic.
↻ pov switches.
↻ medium length chapters; word count from 1.5k to 2k.
↻ contains a handful of profanities.
↻ contains medical inaccuracies.
↻ will contain sensitive topics such as depression, hair loss, vomiting, and more.
↻ medical terms, topics, and discussions.
↻ random updates.
↻ has grammatical & typographical errors.
↻ trigger and content warnings will not be present as you have read what should be expected throughout the book here.
↻ you have been warned, read at your own risk.

REMINDERS

↻ Please take note that I am not a doctor nor am I highly knowledgeable about matters concerning medicine and the topics that accompanies it, but I have done my research.

↻ Medical inaccuracies will be inevitable for many reasons like the one mentioned above. I am in no means trying to offend anyone, especially people who have the same illness as the character. If I have written things inaccurately and you find it false and misleading, please contact me so that I can change it immediately.

↻ Once again, everything written in this book is completely fictional. The actions that are done by the characters and their situations are not in any way connected to the real people.

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. I do not own any of the characters and they are only used fictitiously in this story. However, the plot and the writing are mine. Any resemblance from actual people ( living or deceased ), places, establishments, and events mentioned is purely coincidental.

Just to be clear, I am in no way romanticizing anything that I write in my books, nor should you. Just because I write them doesn't mean I like writing them or it's something that I would recommend for someone to actually do. I write these topics for the plot I had in mind and they are used fictitiously, just like the characters. Learn how to separate fiction from reality.

I do not allow any translations to any other language for my books. The only platform that I will be posting this is here on wattpad. Please notify me if my books ever appeared on other platforms, or from other accounts here as well. Thank you.

Remember, plagiarism is a crime.

©All Rights Reserved
@solaritae
March 2022

COUNTDOWN

Started: March 9, 2022
Published: April 13, 2022
Republished: January 9, 2023
Ended: