Chapter 5 - Talk

Nythan's P.O.V

"So he's a Mirrorside~,glad I finally found them" she began humming peacefully while spinning her fork with her hands.This gaves me chills!

This is too uncomfortable...

Without hesitation,I started smashing my fist as loud as I could at the dining table just to get her attention.I know I'm risking my life here but I gotta speak up and for her to listen to me.

"Sis,please...please just stay away from him! I beg you!" I plead.

She paused and turned to look at me with her eyebrows raised.
"Why are you doing that? it's loud!" she groaned,pointing her fork at me.

It's Saturday today so all students finally got their second day off of the week,my sister is in her day off too so she decided that we should eat breakfast together but just by being near her already terrifies me.

You see...my sister,Sophia is a bit mysterious.Even me,one of her closest,can't even get a hint of what she had on her mind.

Today you can be bestfriends but tomorrow she might be laughing at you with a gun in her hand and you with a bullet in your head,she's quite unreadable.She might be smiling but no one knows what she's really thinking.

"And oh! he also told me someone bullied you on the way home,he's glad he was there to help you" she chuckled.

Ugh! he told her?! that-

"Stupid,right? He's not just stupid,he's also an airhead.His good looks are wasted on him hahaha!!" she laughed.

"Don't you dare talk about Mike like that! you don't know him!" I yelled.

It was as if she was already looking down on Mike without really knowing him.Sometimes,I think she's a bit twisted.

"But I know someone connected to him"
this is bad! she's planning something!

"What is your intention?" I asked.

"Me? I also don't know~ cuz I'm an airhead just like him~" I hate it when she did this! I can't read her at all.

"Who's connected to him?" I asked out of curiousity.What if I can get an important information from her? this will be worth it.

"I will tell you and only you this" she was just laughing a moment ago and now her face turned dead serious.

"If these information got out,I'll cut off your tongue" she mumbled.

I knew it! this is bad! but I can't back down now.I have to atleast get this information so that somehow I could drove Mike away from danger.

"When I first saw him at the hallways,he immediately reminded me of someone.Mike is a good guy,indeed,but this someone is a total opposite from him.That person is a notorious criminal that I must slay,get it?" she explained.

What? Notorious Criminal? someone that looks a lot like Mike? now,this is something she won't joke about.I see that she's still sitting on her chair but she keeps on staring at the plate like she was thinking of something deep.

But suddenly,she smashed the empty plate into pieces by her bare fist and blood came trailing out from the back of her hand.She got this frustrated look on her face.