🌹✨🔍Case Closed🔍✨🌹 (Rougefort X Almond)

First request time!!
Request by ssromkiz
Also do you guys think Rougefort is a guy or non-binary? I think he's both but in this story he'll have a penis and be called by 'He/They' pronouns

Yes, this smutty smut contains:
Degrading
Petplay (kind of?)
Bondage
Dick suck
Gay Domination level:
Almond-Dom
Rougefort-Sub lmao

Just a normal nightly shift for Detective Almond as he strolled around the street looking for trouble. Suddenly, from the corner in his eye he saw a particular cookie walking inside the museum...

..but wait, the museum was meant to be closed at this time! Out of Almond's curiosity he followed the mysterious man, thinking he might just be an innocent worker. The man was collecting jewels out of the capsules without noticing Almond was there. Almond quickly turned on the lights. It was his arc nemesis, Rougefort, making another attempt at stealing precious jewels once again. He flinched, staring at Almond, not saying a word until Almond grabbed their arm.

"You're coming with me, sicko.."

"Hoo hoo! Not so fast!!" Rougefort poked Almond face, getting him distracted, and attempting to rush out of the scene until he tripped and fell onto Almond own trap. They got tangled and tied up in chains. He tried to release himself but nothing was really working. Almond came over and smirked at him deviously.

"Seems you fell into my trap, I'd say..you do look cute with those chains there~"

"Hmph...I have a feeling I wouldn't mind escaping if this Detective Almond came out more often..Strange you're doing this all of a sudden.."

"Well then, I decided to go easy on you.."

"Hm-"

Almond dragged Rougefort out the building, into an empty alleyway filled with graffiti and trash scattered on the floor.

"Ugh...So hideous out here..Did you have to bring me in such an filthy environment like this?"

"Quit complaining...You better be lucky I ain't taking you down to the station.."

Suddenly Rougefort went silent, Almond got closer to their face, caressing his cheek.

"How about this..I'll give you a special little reward..only if you quit fooling around and follow as I say..You understand?"

"Wha-" Rougefort's eyes sparked, obviously interested in this so-called 'reward'.
"Reward?"

"Do you understand me?" Almond's face became stern, making contact with their eyes.

"Y-Yes-"

"Yes sir. Did I stutter?"

"Yes sir..~"

"Good...Let's continue..~"

Almond bent Rougefort down, making their ass touch against Almond's crotch.

"A-Ah.."

"Be quiet slut..."

"At least be gentle..!"

Almond groaned, pinning Rougefort against the wall, grabbing a hold of the chains around their neck and waist and tightening them.

"Oh..I'll be gentle sweetheart..~"

Then the belt came off, the fucking belt came off. Then the pants. Then the boxers. Revealing Almond's penis. Yea. You get what's going on.

"Oh shit-" Rougefort turned over to stare at the pp, blushing hard as fuck.
"Are you really gonna stick 'that' in me??"

"Maybe."

"I-Is this my reward?"

"Maybe..only if you shut up."

"Ah..Yes sir.."

Almond took off their clothes, leaving nothing but their naked body. He continued to chain up Rougefort, but now it was his time to mess around.

"Bend over bitch.." Almond growled as he pulled the chains on their neck like a leash.

Rougefort gets on their hands and knees, bending over, ready for what was about to come.

Almond stuck his dick up their ass, like-up-up.

"Fuc-Augh~!!" Rougefort screamed in pleasure.

"Quit your fucking whining. Your slutty behavior is making me-"

He started to thrust into Rougefort more roughly, who didn't have the urge to say anything else besides letting out moans and small screams. Almond tried to shut him up but they continued to be loud as shit.

After a few more minutes, Almond was about to reach his climax, cumming perfectly inside of Rougefort.

"A-Ah..you're quite fascinating to fuck with..Detective~"

"Shut up..You're lucky to be doing..'business' with me.."

"I'll admit, I haven't been so comfortable being in public than now.."

"I figured..Hmph.."

"Hmm..Quite a mess we have here..."

"Yeah..Perfect for a cumslut like you to clean up."

"Hm..? Wha-"

Suddenly Rougefort was grabbed by the hair and his mouth was forced on Almond's dick, making them gag more than ever. Almond pulled Rougefort in and out, faster and faster.

"Argh..Let's make this quick, I gotta get back to my shift.."

"Mm..Mmph..!!"

"Fuck..fuck-"

Almond then came the second time inside Rougefort's mouth, who was continuing to gag and moan. He then released them and stared right into their eyes.

"If you're afraid of making a mess then you better swallow that shit.."

"Mm..Yes sir.."

It took them about a few minutes to swallow the whole thing but once they were done Almond unchained him, releasing his neck and arms. Rougefort looked at him confusingly.

"Hm? I thought I was 'under arrest', Detective?"

"I..I'll let you go. Just put your clothes back on..You'll be alright."

"But..I-"

Before Rougefort could speak, Almond had already left, he was nowhere to be seen.

A few weeks later, Almond was at a museum, almost the same one from before, with his daughter, Walnut. It was until a stranger came over and tapped his shoulder. The person looked familiar, but Almond's old ass brain didn't remember. The person then giggled and blew a kiss at him, making him shocked and confused.

"Dad? Who was that??" Walnut asked curiously.

"That-I don't know..They were nobody," Almond sighed,
"Yea."

(If any of ya'll got a notification about this being published the other day that was a mistake I didn't mean to do that lmao)

[🐸] Frog in a box