✨🐾Request Board (closed)

((Important: if you have requests please read this and the rules, thank you :D))
Heads up‼️
If you're reading this now then that probably means that the request board is closed (sorry 😢)
I'll let you all know when it will be open again!

Rules:

-Obviously no kids, especially for smut related oneshots. You're disgusting, get out.

-No pedophila, or any hurtful or toxic ship.
(If you're unsure of a ship you want please ask!)

-I prefer more unique or underrated ships to write about but you can ask for any anybody you want!

-I do both Ovenbreak and Kingdom characters, again, ask for anybody you'd like, as long as it isn't illegal.

-I do all smut (nsfw), fluff, angst, lemon, anything really, I also do friend/sibling type dynamics as well (not ships)

-requesting, please do so in this format:

I want [Insert character ship] as a [Insert story category]. Add details of what exactly you want there to be in your story, who should be in there, and what you want your story to contain and I'll write it for you.
*If you want a smut story then give the characters a description of their sex thing lol

Example:

Name- Dom/Sub/Switch (Dom/Sub/Neutral lean if switch)

That's really it, thank you reading this far and happy travels Ig :)