Day 2.

Everthing was normal again.Apply made the breakfast for all and Jhon and his rest freinds were chilling near the lake side.

Jhon-Guys,I must go and check whether the breakfast is ready or not.Seriously, I can't handel my tommy more,it have started making horror sounds.

Seuri-Common Jhon,Apply is the best cook and you know it he is surely gonna take more time for his best ingredients after all we are lucky to have such best cook who can make such dilicious food.yummy!

Jhon-Are you trying to scare my tommy more? AhhhhhhhHH!!

Scean-Chill down guys when the breakfast will be ready he will defiently call us, just wait a minute surely you can do that Jhon.

Jhon-Never mind!!

Gems-Hey!!what's all this noise don't you know I was sleeping,huh?

Jhon-Sorry Gems,we were just talking about food and it made me more hungry.

Apply-OK!waiting time is over common lets have my new dish,I am sure you all will like and lick your finger and fight for the last bite,its all fill up with creams and choccos,added with flavoured and delicious toppings,and I bet when you chew it its will be giggling your mouth with its floopy texture and softness.Ahhhh!it's beyond imagination..Wait a second !!DON'T RUN GUYS WAIT FOR ME.

Gems-Sorry but our mouth is overloaded with water fast common run and race towards the kitchen or you shall not get the chance for the bite!!!YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!

Jhon-Ummmm!!Yummy!I wanna kiss your hand Apply,really its beyond imagination.Actually Iwas waiting for this day after all we have worked really hard.

Apply-Thanks Jhon for that.It's my pleasure that you all like my one of the best dish.Although,the ingredients were too high priced for us but i put my best to make you all happy.

Gems-Guys,I want to say you all something.

Scean and Seuri-WHAT?

Gems-Actually I have an idea,Why won't we all collect our earned money and join in school for study.I always dream to go school after all it's the right time to study we are free know.

Seuri-Yeah,It's a good idea.

Scean-OK!I will find the best schools for joining.

Jhon-It's gonna be so fun.

Apply-But I also want cooking classes.

Gems-Don't worry we will get that too.