Begining

Its a fact about a stranger lived in the dark,bounded by black and shadows.None knows who is she?Silent passing stranger were only able to hear the sound of breathing.But no one tries to enter in the dark and wounder who may be?They are busy in there own happy world.

Since in crowd of many people,a cry was hidden.

Day passes as usual,the watches were completing there turns and brought a happy day for others.One morning as the sun brought the first sight of light,it was the begining for the day.Overloaded crafts were bought from far desert with some new stangers in the villlage,

The stangers were teenaged boys.There were 5 boys-CEAN,APPLY,SEURI,GEMS and JHON.They were bought to carry down one's luggage and deliver to there owners home.They were came frome desert with the crafts.

(Lazily sleeping on the luggage,the boys put out the dusty cloth from there face and saw the shined simly face of sun)

The master made the boys wakeup and give there name tags to start there daily works.

Cean-(yawning)Oh boy what a long journy.I want my moomy pancakes.Missing them alot.

Apply-Oh shut up Cean we are far away from home stop making us feel homesick.(streching arms)By the way check out that preety lady.Jesus have gave her a beautiful shape.

Seuri-Ok ok boys calm down.Don't forget we are here for other works too.Hey!were is Gems and Jhon?Omg don't say me that they haven't waked up?

Apply-Hehe thats preety cool.

Seuri-Really?Fine go and search them in craft fast!

Apply-As your wish my honor.

Cean-Really he is dramatic plus devil.

Apply-Guess what they are sleeping and still have a smile on there face.Its a moment to use my powers of leg and kick them.(dish dish)

Gems-(in half awake)Hey apply!!thats really rude.You are not my momma.Who the hell gave you permissions?

Jhon-Fine i am awake.Know will u stop that nasty thing.

Apply-Good for you.

Jhon-Wow!we are in a great place.The air is so fresh and look out the happy people.

Apply-Forget about them,will you please be kind and remember why we the hell came here?Fast take your nametag and run for the luggages gotta go.

(jhon with his friends got appart in different adderes.They rang the bell give them there bags and took money.All day long they were busy in transfering from place to place which gave them chance to cover up the village with extra ordinary things)