Conclusion & Remarks

!!!APPRECIATION!!!

Thank you guys so much for reading Possessed Darkness and the last and final move. It has been quite the journey of twists and turns and I personally want to appreciate the effort you've taken to reach this far.

NB: Due to constraints, I wasn't able to regularly update the chapters and I am sorry for that but from here onwards, I will be uploading a complete story.

!!!ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Going forward, I would like to introduce a continuation to the thrilling mystery following Ashley McGarth and Detective Franklin Holland and the more secrets that are yet to be revealed. I hope you've enjoyed and learnt a thing or two. Part II, which will be the final installment of the Possessed Darkness saga will be returning to Wattpad.

Part II book title will be "Possessed Darkness: In the Hive".

What to expect in Book II:

We'll be diving deep into the roots of the odd apocalypse spiralled by Scott Daleson (Gael Rodriguez) and we'll also get to understand what Ashley is up against as her wits of survival are tested. We'll also get to walk with Frank as he tries to piece the puzzling investigation and figure out what happened in the forest. I will be shining light to a few inconclusive clues from the first book which will propel the story towards a more conclusive ending.

Book II Cover Page:

Keep reading. Share with your friends and as always I value you comments, so keep them coming. You can also suggest what you would like to see in book II.

Until I see you soon... Adios