Chapter 3

Halo:

I'm sitting on the couch when Splendid came downstairs looking pale as a ghost.

"Splendid, what are you doing out of bed?" I asked, putting down the book she was reading.  "I came down for some water." Splendid said.  "If you needed something, you could've said something." I said, getting up from the couch.  "I didn't want to be a annoyance." Splendid said.  "You're not an annoyance, now sit here and rest?" I said, taking him over to the couch.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup from the cupboard and went over to the sink.  When I went back to the living room, I saw that Splendid had fell asleep on the couch. I set the cup down and grabbed a blanket and a bucket (just in case) and covered him with the blanket. "Sleep well Splendid." I said, rubbing his head.

*Knock knock*  Sighing, I got up and went over to the door.  Opening it, I saw a red squirrel in a blue mask.

"Who are you?" I asked.  The squirrel looked at me and crossed his arms. "I should be asking the same thing." The guy said.  "Hey Splendont." I heard Splendid say.

"Little bro?...what did you do to him bitch?" Splendont asked, grabbing me by the collar.  "Nothing, he's just got a upset tummy." I said, kind of scared of the red squirrel.

"Get off of her Splendont, she's been taking care of me, she's not a threat." Splendid said. 

Splendont let go of me and went over to Splendid.  "Looks like you've been affected by KryptoNut." He said, wiping the sweat off his brother's forehead.  He then noticed the cup of water and gave it to Splendid. "Here bro, drink some water?" Splendid took the cup and drank it.

"Come on Splendid, let's get you back to bed?" I said, holding out my hand.  Splendont gave me the death stare.  "You're not touching him." He said, holding his brother close.

"Bro, I can't breathe." Splendid said.  "Sorry bro." Splendont said. He let me grab Splendid's hand and take him to bed.

Splendont: "I'm watching you bitch." He said in his mind as he stared at me.