Chapter 3.) Butterflies~

~Y/N POV~
I was at me and ben's castle, as i walk up to his room i knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Ben said as I opened the dorm.
"Oh Y/n what's up" he asked me.

I got the nearest chair and pulled it towards me, sitting on it. Me and Ben would usually talk to each other day to, but right now i was confused.

"Ben what the hell am i supposed to do?" I groaned looking at him.

Ben looked at me confused as i was. He sighed, I'm guessing he already knew what i was asking.

"Is it about Carlos?" Ben said subtly .
I nodded at him.

He smiled at me and chuckled, I just glared at him.

"What?" I said still glaring at him.
"It was pretty obvious" Ben grinned.
"Oh, Really?" I groaned face palming into my face. Was it really that obvious?

"I'm just surprised." He said.
"Why?" I asked surprised.
"You never really take an interest in anyone" Ben sighed.
"Is that so?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Look Y/n I'm happy if your happy as long that it's not Chad" Ben chuckled.

I smiled at him.
It was good to have Ben's brotherly comfort sometimes.

"Ew why would it be Chad?" I laughed.
He laughed also.
"Hey Y/n" Ben said.
"Hn" I hummed.
"Just be careful- I don't want you getting hurt" Ben told me.

I nodded as I remember Carlos, i flushed a bit red.
Ben looked at me smiling as i looked at him with a 'shut up' kinda of look.

I felt butterflies swing in my stomach again.

~The next day~

It was morning and Ben had gotten a call from the muesum of cultural history. As i over heard, the alarm went of that night, but it was already said that there was a malfunction 714 chip in the breadboard circuit. Audrey was there talking to Ben as i walked through the door already done getting ready.

"I Bet it was one of those Villain kids!" Audrey argued.
"You don't know that! They already said it was a malfunction in the chip!" I argued back
"We don't know who it was" Ben said

I rolled my eyes at Audrey.
I had enough of this. I walked out leaving them there, i had no patience to deal with Audrey today.

The outfit for the day

Necklace