Chapter one the first day

I stepped onto the fresh green grass the first person I saw was him the love of my life spencer..

" hey what's up. What do you think of the eighth grade so far." Said spencer. I replied with a " umm well it's been great what about you?" "We'll I have seen this one girl and she looked amouzing... She is Gorgeous but she doesn't know I like her like that... " spencer said. " oh well than just tell her how you really feel and see if she likes you back???" " we'll I would but we are like best friends and I would hate to mess up our friendship with five simple words. And to top if off she knows everything about me and I know everything about her." "Okay so I don't see the problem." It was quite. For a minute or two and than I broke the salience with a " well can I know who she is?" Spencer replied with a "umm ya sure?" " before you tell me why don't you just call her?"

Spencer looked up the contact " the most gorgeous girl In The world" my phone rang and I told him to hang on when I saw that he was calling me I answered it but couldn't say anything...." " Are you okay. You probably never want me to talk to you again. Ill just leave you alone now." He hung up and went to go walk away but stopped turned and said good bye maddie" I could only say one word it was "Spencer". He stopped walked to me " oh maddie thank you Im sorry I like you so much. And umm WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" I was still speechless yet I managed to get the word yes out.

Days passed and homecoming was just around the corner and yes of corse he asked me we looked amouzing we had a matching mum and garder.... We got our picture token and put I the year book it was put as the cutest cripple of the eighth grade..... "Hey you're going to the game with me right?" "Yes" "okay good and umm do you want to walk with me" "yes spencer come down don't be so nervous" we started walking to the game when he garden my hand and than continued walking it was raining an we were all wet but we jumped over puddles together and When we went under the Stan's we kissed for like a full 20 seconds it was amouzing... Little did we know that we would be unable to leave each others sides.. It got to the point where we had to see and text each other all the time and at night we would face time and call and Facebook.... Everybody was so jelouse if our relationship. I loved him and he loved me or so I thought....