Marriage!?!?!

"I'm so nervous, what if Harry says no!" "What if Draco says no!" "What if Luna says no?" I'm gonna say yes (Luna)!" Ron and Hermione "Your fine, they will say yes!" Draco's wearing a green leather tuxedo that showed a little skin, with a silver tie and Harry was wearing a maroon tuxedo also showing a little skin with a golden tie. Both of them looked sexy as fuck! In the same room as Draco was Luna and Ginny with Harry. Luna was wearing a dark blue silk wedding dress with silver shoes and silver vail. While Ginny was wearing a maroon wedding dress and golden vail. "A-are you nervous sister?" "Are you?" "I mean yeah I'm marrying the love of my life!" Said Draco; "I'm not dear brother I know he'll say yes and you too will live happily ever after. I mean you guys are having twins!" " Thanks Lun-na wait!" " You said WHAT!!!!!" "Ummmm nothing." (Buuuuhhhh buhh goes the music) "Anyway you have to walk me down the aisle, you we're saved by the music!" "You ready Ginny?" "Let's go Harry!!" Now Harry and Ginny are walking down the aisle arm in arm. Everyone stands and on Harry and Ginny's side they have Ron, Hermione, Hagrid and Bill, along side Molly is Arthur, Fred and George. On Malfoy and Luna's side we have Mr. Lovegood, Blaze, Pansy and Narcissa Malfoy. Harry and Ginny walk down the aisle and node their heads to each side, smiling. They go and stand next to the priest's and Harry steps on the other side of Ginny wait for Malfoy to come down the aisle. Then Ginny's Bridesmaids come and stand next to her. Which are Hermione, Flora and Susan.(From Hufflepuff)
Then coming down the aisle are Draco and Luna and are smiling at each other then the bride or groom. Draco gulps and flushed bright red when he saw Harry but Harry however did the same, only a light red. Then Luna and Draco took their side and smiled. "Ok Draco now say" "I, D-Draco , take you, Harry, to be my husband, and these things I promise you: I will be faithful to you and honest with you; I will respect, trust, help, and care for you; I will share my life with you; I will forgive you as we have been forgiven; and I will try with you better to understand ourselves, the world!" Said Draco; I, Luna, take you, Ginny, to be my wife and these things I promise you: I will be faithful to you and honest with you; I will respect, trust, help, and care for you; I will share my life with you; I will forgive you as we have been forgiven; and I will try with you better to understand ourselves, the world!" Said Luna casually; I, Harry, take you Draco, to be my husband and these things I promise you: I will be faithful to you and honest with you; I will respect, trust, help, and care for you; I will share my life with you; I will forgive you as we have been forgiven; and I will try with you better to understand ourselves, the world!" Exclaimed Harry; I, Ginny, take you Luna, to be my wife and these things I promise you: I will be faithful to you and honest with you; I will respect, trust, help, and care for you; I will share my life with you; I will forgive you as we have been forgiven; and I will try with you better to understand ourselves, the world!" Said Ginny excitedly; "Woohooo let's get this part started!" Said all four at once. Draco was dancing with Luna his sister and Harry with Ginny. Then Draco and Harry's eyes met and the both flushed bright red. Once down dancing with the girls the boys slowly walked towards each other smirking. "You know Potter your so hot wearing that tuxedo!" Whispered Draco into Harry's ear while breathing hot air onto his neck witch made him moan softly. "Your not to bad yourself Malfoy!" Said Harry in a husky voice while grabbing hold of Draco's cock and rubbing it between his thighs. Draco let put a soft whipper. Later that night.
Grinding against Harry was Draco, and the intertwined cocks. Then Harry shoved Draco against their bed pinning him underneath and ripping off his shirt then genteelly kissing his abs up and down until reaching Malfoy's cock. The Blonde's cock got hard and poked Harry in his abs, when Harry realized what was poking him he gave a devilish smirk. All of a sudden Draco was flipped over and tied down with a blindfold on the feeling his ass squeezed super duper tight. Then Harry was inside Draco feeling all of him and cum with in seconds. "Let's spice it up Daddy!" Insisted Draco; Draco was bouncing up and down slow then fast then panting, then eyeing Harry's dick then sucking on it hard. After sucking and sucking Draco finally became breathless and whispered in Harry's ear something he will never forget! "IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!!" "Good Night my love"!