03

It's been 3 days since Harry had asked Louis out on a date, and tonight they finally got to go on one. Harry was excited but nervous too, he was waiting for Louis on the couch, he was wearing a patterned button-up shirt with black skinny jeans and black boots.

 Harry was excited but nervous too, he was waiting for Louis on the couch, he was wearing a patterned button-up shirt with black skinny jeans and black boots

He heard the soft pattering of Louis' feet as he walked down the stairs, he stood up and walked over to the stairs. he gasps "You look gorgeous Lou" he was wearing a long-sleeve crop-top with a white skirt and a pair of vans.

 he gasps "You look gorgeous Lou" he was wearing a long-sleeve crop-top with a white skirt and a pair of vans

The hybrid giggled "Harry like Louis' outfit?" Harry nods as he spins Louis around, "I love it, it's perfect"

The hybrid giggled "Harry like Louis' outfit?" Harry nods as he spins Louis around, "I love it, it's perfect". Harry kisses his cheek, "You ready to go love?" Louis nods as his ears perk up a little, Harry chuckles as he scratches behind one of the hybrid's ears "You are the cutest".

~

They had just arrived at the restaurant called Clouds and Louis was ecstatic, they walk in hand in hand to the host's booth "Reservation for Styles" he tells the hostest who was a cat hybrid. She smiled at the two "I love your top by the way" she tells Louis, he smiles and looks away shyly, the hostest understood that he was shy so she carried on. "Follow me," she told them as she grabbed the menus and some silverware, and started walking towards a table. 

Harry and Louis follow her, she sat them down at a booth in the back of the restaurant "Your server will be with you shortly" she told them and walked away. Louis sits down on one side expecting Harry to sit on the other but he doesn't he sits down next to the hybrid, he could tell that Louis liked the fact that Harry chose to sit next to him instead of across from him.

After a few minutes of them looking at their menus, their waitress comes to the table with two glasses of water, "Hello I'm Eleanor, and I'll be your waitress tonight" she smiles, she was a dog hybrid.

"Do you guys know what you would like to drink?" Louis looked at Harry "Can Louis have milkshake?" he asks him quietly, "Of course, do you wanna order it yourself?" the hybrid shook his head no "Okay" Harry replies.

"He would like a milkshake, and I'll have a diet coke please" she nods, "What kind of milkshake?" Eleanor asked them "Choco?" Louis asks Harry in a quiet voice, he nods "He would like a chocolate milkshake" Harry told her. She wrote their drinks down and looked back at them again, "Do you guys know what you would like to eat?" she asks.

They nod their heads "I'll have the fettuccini alfredo," Harry says and looks at Louis, he points to a picture of spaghetti "And he would like the spaghetti" Eleanor wrote their orders down and walked away.

Harry turned his body towards Louis "Are you okay, sweetheart?" Harry asks him gently placing his hand above the hybrid's knee. "Louis is nervous... don't wanna ruin our date," he says looking down, He tilts Louis' head up so that he's looking at him "Hey, you're not gonna ruin our date, and it doesn't have to be a perfect date either. Just spending time with you is enough for me because I like spending my time with you". Louis was speechless, a tear rolled down his cheek and Harry wiped it away "Hey don't cry," he says to him in a hushed tone as he grabs Louis' cheeks in his hands. 

He connected their lips, he felt Louis relax into his touch. After a minute or so they pull away "You are so, so beautiful," Harry told him as he rubbed his thumb along his cheekbone, making Louis smile softly. The hybrid hugged him tightly as a silent way of saying thank you, he cuddles into Harry and listened to his heartbeat. 

After a little while longer they get their food, and they dig in. Harry kept one hand on Louis' thigh, silently reassuring him that everything is okay.

~

They had just arrived back at the house, Louis was smiling from ear to ear. Harry puts on a slow song and started dancing with Louis, he giggles as he is spun around by Harry "Louis is happy with Harry" he tells him. Harry stops dancing and grabs ahold of the hybrid's waist, he looked at him for a few seconds, admiring his features. He leans down a little as he tilts Louis' head up slightly, pressing a soft kiss to Louis' lips. Harry pulls away after a few seconds "I'm happy with you too. So, so happy" Harry told him as he brushed his fringe out of his face.

Louis blushed as he smiled up at Harry, "Can Harry cuddle with Louis?" Harry chuckles softly "Of course, we can, beautiful". Louis squeals and jumps into Harry's arms wrapping his legs around his waist and his arms around Harry's neck, Harry held the hybrid tighter so that he wouldn't fall. "Louis likes Harry a lot" he mumbles into the crook of Harry's neck, he kisses Louis' temple "I like you a lot too, love" the hybrid giggles quietly his Harry's neck. 

Harry sits on the couch with Louis on his lap, he leans his head on Harry's shoulder. Their chests were pressed together, Harry could feel Louis' heartbeat against his chest as Louis could feel Harry's on his chest. "Louis?" he says just above a whisper, he sits up on Harry's lap looking at him, blue eyes meeting green ones "Will you be my boyfriend?". 

His ears perk up as he hears those words come out of Harry's mouth as a big grin appeared on his lips, he nods and pecks his lips. When Louis pulls away after a few seconds Harry pulls him back in by the back of his neck. Harry's tongue explored Louis' mouth once the hybrid gave him permission, making a quiet moan come out of the boy, after a few minutes they pull away.

~

They cuddle and watch a couple of movies until Louis fell asleep on Harry's chest, he then picked him up bridal style and carried him to his room. He laid him on the bed and changed him into a pair of his sweats, Harry put one of his oversized hoodies on Louis and covered him up kissing him on the head. He then changed himself and climbed in the bed next to Louis and held him close to his chest, soon falling asleep.

(Word Count: 1146)