13

It was the next morning and Harry was the first one awake, so he decided to make the hybrid breakfast...

~

1 hour later...

Harry walked up the stairs with the tray full of breakfast for the two of them, he quietly opened the door and walked in finding Louis not in the bed. He placed the tray down on the nightstand and looked around for the smaller, quickly finding him in the bathroom sitting next to the toilet. "You alright, my love?" Louis shook his head, "Don't feel good, Hazzy," Harry sat down by him, "Is it morning sickness?" Louis shrugged, "Don't know, doesn't feel the same," 

The green-eyed man kissed his forehead, "Do you want to take a bath or maybe try to have some breakfast first then a bath if you want one?" Louis nodded, "What do you wanna do?" he asked softly. "Food," Harry kissed his nose, "Alright, I'll help you to the bed, princess," he told him before standing up and picking the hybrid up bridal style.

Once they were both sitting on the bed, Harry handed him his tea and breakfast, "Do you feel dizzy at all, darling?" Louis shook his head softly. "Hazzy?" Harry looked at him, "Yeah, love?" Louis bit his lip softly, "Can Louis and Hazzy cuddle," Harry smiled at him softly, "Of course, sweetheart,"

Louis put his tea and food back down on the nightstand and climbed into Harry's lap, "Louis trusts you," he murmured before shifting into a kitten. Harry's eyes welled with tears as he gently pet kitten Louis' head, "I love you my adorable kitten," he whispered, making the kitten purr softly.

~

20 minutes later...

Louis shifted back into his human form after about twenty minutes, Harry pulled him closer and cupped his cheeks. "I love you, princess, and I'm so, so beyond happy that you trust me as much as you do, it really does mean the world to me," Louis' cheeks darkened as he smiled softly, "I love you too, Hazza," Harry connected their lips in a slow passionate kiss.

Louis slowly fell backward and Harry made sure not to lay on top of him and his bump, he kissed his neck, "So pretty," Harry whispered. "Hazzy?" he purred out, "Yes, baby?" Harry replied, "Want you," the hybrid murmured. Harry kissed his forehead, "What do you want?" Louis whined softly, "Want your tongue a-and your fingers, Haz,"

Harry smirked and slipped his hand underneath Louis' oversized hoodie dress that he got the hybrid for Christmas and started rubbing his thumb along the smaller's hip bone as he grabbed the lube. "So pretty, my pretty princess," Harry whispered as he took off the hybrid's hoodie dress before slipping off his shirt.

He pulled off the younger's panties as he left a trail of kisses along his neck and collarbone, "So beautiful," he whispered as he kissed the smaller's stomach. He grabbed the lube and put it on the bed next to him before leaning down and kissing Louis' inner thighs. He licked over Louis' hole when the hybrid whined and rutted his hips, "Hazzy, please," he begged softly, making Harry push his tongue past the hybrid's rim.

The green-eyed man worked his tongue quickly as he lubed up his fingers, Louis moaned as Harry kept working his tongue in and out of him. "Please, I want more," Harry hummed as replaced his tongue with his finger, "I love you," he whispered as he connected their lips, working his finger quickly.

Harry sucked a love bite into his neck as he added a second finger, "Hazza, I want more, please," he begged, the blue-eyed hybrid was almost in tears. "Are you okay, princess?" Louis nodded, "I need you Hazzy, please," he begged. Harry pulled out his fingers and grabbed a condom before stripping from the rest of his clothes and rolling the condom on his hard member. 

He slowly thrusted into the smaller beneath him, making a loud purring moan fall from Louis' lips. "God, yes, please," he panted as Harry started working his hips, Harry loved all the little nosies Louis was making and it turned him on even more. Louis whined and rutted his hips as Harry continuously hit his prostate, "Hazzy, gonna come," Harry kissed his neck, "Come for me, princess," Louis quickly came as a moan of Harry's name left his lips as cum coated his stomach, "D-Don't stop," Louis panted out as Harry started to slow his movements.

Harry groaned as he worked his hips, Louis moaned and whined from oversensitivity, but he wanted more. "You sure, baby? I don't want to hurt you or over work your body," he told him, he noticed that the hybrid was breathing extremely fast and heavy. He kissed his forehead before carefully pulling out of the smaller, that's when Louis noticed how hard it was for him to breath. 

The green-eyed man raised the hybrids arms above his head, "I'm sorry, princess, just breathe, in through your nose, out through your mouth," Louis gave him a subtle nod as he tried to take some deep breaths. Harry kissed his forehead, "I love you, princess," the smaller smiled at him as his breathing started to become normal again.

"There you go, just like that, love," Harry laid down beside him before taking off the condom and throwing it away, "Let take a bath and then I'll clean the bed and we can cuddle and take a nap, okay?" Louis nodded, "I-I'm sorry, Hazzy," Harry kissed his forehead, "It's okay, I'm just glad you're okay, I was worried about you,"

"I love you, Hazza," the green-eyed man pecked his lips, "I love you, too, so much," Harry got up before picking the hybrid up bridal style and carrying him to the bathroom. Louis burried his face into the crook of the older's neck, "How are you feeling, princess?" Louis shivered slightly, "Cold and tired," Harry kissed his forehead. "Do you want to have a bath or shower, darling," Louis let out a soft purr, "Shower,"

"Okay, let me turn the water on, do you think you can stand for a moment by yourself?" Louis shook his head, "Alright, I'll set you on the counter," Louis gave him a soft nod. 

Once the water was turned on and Harry made sure it was hot he helped the blue-eyed hybrid step in before stepping in himself. He held Louis close as he helped the smaller wash his tummy, "I love you," he murmured softly as he kissed his shoulder. "I love you too," Harry smiled and kissed his neck, "You mean the world to me, you know?"

Louis' cheeks darkened, "Really?" Harry nodded, "You really do, darling, you and these babies mean everything to me, I love you and our twins so much," Louis sniffled. "Thank you for letting me keep these babies, you don't know how much it means to me," he cried softly, "Thank you, thank you so much," Harry kissed him, "Always, baby, you and these babies are my everything and I want you to know that you and these babies will always be my everything,"

The blue-eyed hybrid cried in Harry's arms, "I wish my mum could meet them," Harry kissed his temple, "I know you do," Louis sniffled, "I miss her so much, s-she was always there for me u-until she died, old master killed her," he murmured. Harry hugged him, "I'm so, so sorry, baby," he whispered as he rubbed his tummy gently. "O-Old master made Louis watch," he cried, "Oh my god, baby, I'm so sorry he made you do that, you didn't deserve that at all,"

"Louis is just happy that Louis has Hazzy, Louis knows Harry won't hurt him," Harry's eyes instantly filled with tears after that. "I'm so glad that you know that, you are my beautiful princess that I don't want to live without," he told him, "I love you, Hazzy," Harry kissed his forehead, "I love you too, princess,"

~~

Word Count: 1315